Cwacko, Thee Dee, And the Demise Of The GOP.

The question you have to ask yourself is do you agree with Trump's current incarnation, or do you not? I don't buy that he's purely a symbol of rebellion against real Republicans, because it's hard to fathom stupidity of that magnitude.

Cwacko's argument is that Trump is a liberal. This makes no sense. if trump were a liberal, and Cwacko was pretty sure he would govern like one, a republican moderate liberal, then he'd be supporting him or he wouldn't have much of a problem with him.

Once again you don't disappoint. You make nothing but unsubstantiated claims about my positions and never state your own. Nothing. It seems you like Trump but you won't actually say so. Trump was the quintessential east coast New York liberal you rail against and now you support him? Don't tell me about principles.

I was liberal once. No way liberal now. Can and do people ever change their politics?

I was liberal once. No way liberal now. Can and do people ever change their politics?

Of course they can. Ronald Reagan is the ultimate example of that.

Trump is an opportunist however and PR is trying to pass him off as some revolutionary conservative. PR's just full of shit which is why he refuses to state the last Republican he supported. PR is not man enough to say he likes Trump because he thinks he supports white people.

Last edited:

Trump is an opportunist however and PR is trying to pass him off as some revolutionary conservative. He's just full of shit which is why he refuses to state the last Republican he supported. PR is not man enough to say he likes Trump because he thinks he supports white people.

I just wonder what happens when he returns to civilian life, do these business associates he has insulted just laugh him off? Does he kiss butt Trump style?

I just wonder what happens when he returns to civilian life, do these business associates he has insulted just laugh him off? Does he kiss butt Trump style?

No one can kiss butt like the Donald...
trump_kiss_feat.png

Cwacko's argument is that Trump is a liberal. This makes no sense. if trump were a liberal, and Cwacko was pretty sure he would govern like one, a republican moderate liberal, then he'd be supporting him or he wouldn't have much of a problem with him.

The argument is that actual conservatives, such as myself and Cawacko, don't like Trump because he is a leftist, and lacks the basic decency to be a political leader, as well. You, a liberal populist, probably shouldn't like him either, due to another set of standards, but are dumb enough to support him, anyway.

Trump is an opportunist however and PR is trying to pass him off as some revolutionary conservative. PR's just full of shit which is why he refuses to state the last Republican he supported. PR is not man enough to say he likes Trump because he thinks he supports white people.

White people eh? You definitely have a problem with white Americans - Mr. I want a brown country, give them all amnesty, Cawacko.

Well white Americans have a right to political representation. Everybody else is getting it. And the feminist liberal just gave you another smooch under your latest statement again.

Nobody dances like you do here on every one of my posts, Cwacko. You played the race card because I've got your number.

White people eh? You definitely have a problem with white Americans - Mr. I want a brown country, give them all amnesty, Cawacko.

Well white Americans have a right to political representation. Everybody else is getting it. And the feminist liberal just gave you another smooch under your latest statement again.

Nobody dances like you do here on every one of my posts, Cwacko. You played the race card because I've got your number.

Actually I'm from Oakland, CA PR. Me and the brothers are tight. Don't care about 'brown people'.

But you won't man up and just say you feel white people are getting shorted. That's why you're a p*ssy. You also won't say the last Republican you supported either because again you are a p*ssy. Man up and state your position.

The argument is that actual conservatives, such as myself and Cawacko, don't like Trump because he is a leftist, and lacks the basic decency to be a political leader, as well. You, a liberal populist, probably shouldn't like him either, due to another set of standards, but are dumb enough to support him, anyway.

First you say that Rana is a mainstream moderate, now you claim that you and Cawacko are conservatives. :rofl2:

Actually I'm from Oakland, CA PR. Me and the brothers are tight. Don't care about 'brown people'.

But you won't man up and just say you feel white people are getting shorted. That's why you're a p*ssy. You also won't say the last Republican you supported either because again you are a p*ssy. Man up and state your position.

You're a left wing bootlicker cawacko, and your way of doing things are over.

You see who these allies of the moderates are? They are so cozy with these lefties. You wonder why the country is in such direr shape and why republican voters can't get any political representation? This "thing" above doesn't want compromise, the creature wants total victory.

The entire Democratic party is being controlled top to bottom by sixties like radicals whether they be first or second generation and they all rely on moderates of the GOP to keep hammering on their elusive enemies, the far Christian right as they call them. The GOP is controlled by moderates and they've turned elections into contests between two exclusive clubs vieing for the most power but both with a common enemy.

You see who these allies of the moderates are? They are so cozy with these lefties. You wonder why the country is in such direr shape and why republican voters can't get any political representation? This "thing" above doesn't want compromise, the creature wants total victory.

The entire Democratic party is being controlled top to bottom by sixties like radicals whether they be first or second generation and they all rely on moderates of the GOP to keep hammering on their elusive enemies, the far Christian right as they call them. The GOP is controlled by moderates and they've turned elections into contests between two exclusive clubs vieing for the most power but both with a common enemy.

The Christian Right aren't supporting Trump PR. In fact many were supporting (gasp) Ben Carson. I bet that makes your skin crawl.

pp and cowack are the republican dingleberries.

see them even hate each other.

the sociopathic party of hate was bound to start eating its self.

when hate is all you have you have to hate someone.

at some point they will have no one left to hate but themselves

pp and cowack are the republican dingleberries.

see them even hate each other.

the sociopathic party of hate was bound to start eating its self.

when hate is all you have you have to hate someone.

at some point they will have no one left to hate but themselves
LOL, I thought you said people could disagree in a democracy. So now you support all Democrats thinking monolithicaly and agreeing on everything? "Thinking people" agree on everything?

Do no Democrats disagree with each other on this board because y'all are sheep?

Back