Cwacko, Thee Dee, And the Demise Of The GOP.

Ok PR, who was the last Republican candidate the far right supported prior to Trump?

I'm not the far right. You and your far right enemy. You think you're so superior to me.

We're taking your party and we're directing you and thee dee to the Democratic party which is the natural home for the both of you. America needs a liberty party, it already has a dependency party with no moderate wing.

I'm not the far right. You and your far right enemy. You think you're so superior to me.

We're taking your party and we're directing you and thee dee to the Democratic party which is the natural home for the both of you. America needs a liberty party, it already has a dependency party with no moderate wing.

Ok. Who was the last Republican Party candidate you supported prior to Trump?

You can't name the last Republican you supported? It's really not a trick question.

Where are you PR? You usually offer your one a day post around this time. I'm about to board a flight to Atlanta and am dying to hear your response. Who was the last Republican you supported?

Where are you PR? You usually offer your one a day post around this time. I'm about to board a flight to Atlanta and am dying to hear your response. Who was the last Republican you supported?

Moderates always lean left. Here, they think Rana, Rune and company are mainstream moderate middle of the road. They always whine about the far right.

They are a cell in the republican party.

Moderates always lean left. Here, they think Rana, Rune and company are mainstream moderate middle of the road. They always whine about the far right.

They are a cell in the republican party.

So you won't say who you last supported. Tough question I know

There's too many white faces on Trump's team for you, I know.

Go ahead and keep blaming the voters for Trump. I know who gave america Trump. You did and so did your fellow moderate republican.

So, the voters aren't responsible for their own votes? Are we letting 16-year-olds vote, now?

The natural home to the Democratic Party is the Confederate South, in which it was first spawned.

So, the voters aren't responsible for their own votes? Are we letting 16-year-olds vote, now?

Here's somebody who calls Rana a mainstream moderate. Rana is a far left cultural Marxist and a liberal feminist to the core.

This "thing" is a self described moderate republican.

The natural home to the Democratic Party is the Confederate South, in which it was first spawned.

It was first spawned by Thomas Jefferson and the Jeffersonian republicans who gave birth to the Democratic party in opposition to your whig, federalist party of nationalists. it was "the people's party."

Don't try and match historical wits with me, you half female, moronic parking lot philosopher, southern and conservative hating little bigot. I'll clean your pseudo, historical revising, little bitch clock every time you try it.

if you support tRump you are far right

if you support tRump you are far right

And thee dee and cwacko both belong in the democratic party. There is no moderate cell wing in the democratic party so why should there be one in the republican party?

There shouldn't. You lefties need to be reeled in and republicans need to stop catering to you.

It was first spawned by Thomas Jefferson and the Jeffersonian republicans who gave birth to the Democratic party in opposition to your whig, federalist party of nationalists. it was "the people's party."

Don't try and match historical wits with me, you half female, moronic parking lot philosopher, southern and conservative hating little bigot. I'll clean your pseudo, historical revising, little bitch clock every time you try it.

Jefferson was a Virginian, which would later become capital of the Confederate south. While men like Washington and Marshall became enlightened Federalists, the same was not true of demagogues like Jefferson and Madison. The Democratic Party was the party of plantation owners, urban machines, party bosses, and, later on, mobsters and union bosses - hardly the people.

Back