Cwacko, Thee Dee, And the Demise Of The GOP.

I didn't say I like Desh but I will point out your hypocrisy every time you go after Desh. She's a bonafied leftist but at least she's up front about what she is.

And she doesn't run from a challenge.

LOL, I'm right here. I make what I believe quite clear. You won't.

There's a thread about Scalia and affirmative action being discussed right now. Should be up your alley. Feel free to join.

State a position

You go back over this thread and start with the OP title, you lying moderate liberal republican you, then you tell me I never challenged you with a debate topic.

Go ahead.

You've done nothing but dance on this thread and hide behind supportive trolls.

Duh, I don't know what PR the dirty white boy with his gun and Bible is talking about. Duh, he's like Desh.

You go back over this thread and start with the OP title, you lying moderate liberal republican you, then you tell me I never challenged you with a debate topic.

Go ahead.

You've done nothing but dance on this thread and hide behind supportive trolls.

Duh, I don't know what PR the dirty white boy with his gun and Bible is talking about. Duh, he's like Desh.

You call me a moderate 100 times, that isn't a debate. You state nothing about where you stand or what you believe. That's a fact.

Philly Cheesesteak is truly the gift that keeps on giving. He calls Cawacko a chicken, but it's chickenshit southern liberals, like the ones he admires today, who surrendered to Grant in 1865, and to Dirksen in 1964.

:fuckyeah:

I know it's two days away but please allow me to be the first to wish you a Happy Kwanza PR!

It is absolutely essential for these people to not only keep the liberal wing of the republican party up and running, but more importantly, over powering of conservatives in the party. Cwacko, thee dee, all the so called moderates are cultural Marxists as are the kind found in the Democratic party which has no moderate wing let alone any conservative wing and is completely controlled by hard leftists, top to bottom. the culture is essential to control because the culture is the country and it is bound at the hip with the economy.

Donald Trump, the reform candidate is a direct threat to the establishment Republicans for this very reason knowing that a centralized government is what is keeping the cultural Marxists in power and in control of the culture. Their entire agenda relies on an intact centralized government. They are all of the Woodstock grain in both parties.

Cwacko's phony credentials and his inability to expose his real agenda as being such typifies the establishment of the GOP today. Keeping the government intact is his priority.

It is absolutely essential for these people to not only keep the liberal wing of the republican party up and running, but more importantly, over powering of conservatives in the party. Cwacko, thee dee, all the so called moderates are cultural Marxists as are the kind found in the Democratic party which has no moderate wing let alone any conservative wing and is completely controlled by hard leftists, top to bottom. the culture is essential to control because the culture is the country and it is bound at the hip with the economy.

Donald Trump, the reform candidate is a direct threat to the establishment Republicans for this very reason knowing that a centralized government is what is keeping the cultural Marxists in power and in control of the culture. Their entire agenda relies on an intact centralized government. They are all of the Woodstock grain in both parties.

Cwacko's phony credentials and his inability to expose his real agenda as being such typifies the establishment of the GOP today. Keeping the government intact is his priority.

So glad you keep saying the same thing over and over without saying anything. What's this reform agenda Trump is proposing?

Trump is an east coast New York liberal and an atheist, supposedly everything you are against, and you see him as the savior. I guess that explains why you won't say what it is about Trump you actually like. Coward.

The liberal wing of the GOP are newcomers like Philly Cheesesteak. He can take his dumbass back to the Democratic Party, where it belongs, anytime his little brain desires...

So glad you keep saying the same thing over and over without saying anything. What's this reform agenda Trump is proposing?

Trump is an east coast New York liberal and an atheist, supposedly everything you are against, and you see him as the savior. I guess that explains why you won't say what it is about Trump you actually like. Coward.

donald-trump.jpg
TRUMP IS GOD!​

A recent national poll has the majority of Americans favoring a left liberal country. There's only one reason for this, the establishment republicans. Not the Democratic party, not Obama, the establishment republicans.

The established republican party is putting up 0 opposition to anything the left wants and the core of that party, it's leadership, lies with the so called called moderates.

How much of this apathy and collaboration on the part of moderates is done by deliberate design? Look no further than the trolls on this thread for your answer because it's becoming more and more clearer to Americans that the establishment republicans are encouraging this to happen.

A recent national poll has the majority of Americans favoring a left liberal country. There's only one reason for this, the establishment republicans. Not the Democratic party, not Obama, the establishment republicans.

The established republican party is putting up 0 opposition to anything the left wants and the core of that party, it's leadership, lies with the so called called moderates.

How much of this apathy and collaboration on the part of moderates is done by deliberate design? Look no further than the trolls on this thread for your answer because it's becoming more and more clearer to Americans that the establishment republicans are encouraging this to happen.

1). Not surprising you won't link that poll

2). Glad to see once again you won't state how the atheist New York liberal Trump will address any of your concerns.

I have a different take on things. I see the extreme political rhetoric [right at this time with Trump] bringing out massive support for the other side. When Obama was elected and liberals were dancing in the streets (a little hyperbole there....but IMO he's very much a liberal...way left...just not as left as Bernie) there was a big surge of elected officials from the right at the next election. If Trump gets the nomination I predict there'll be a record turnout of people to vote, not FOR Hillary but AGAINST him. Thats not necessarily what I want but it is what my gut says will happen. And Hillary will win and that's most definitely NOT what I want to happen. I have to face the facts that a candidate as conservative as I would like probably would never have a chance on the national scale.

As to Trump, I don't believe he is conservative at all. I believe people like my brother in law like him because he says mean things to and about [political] people my brother in law doesn't like. He proposes things that some who are on the extreme right like a lot. I even like a little of what he says, especially his talk of isolationist type of foreign policy. But the bottom line is that he is extreme and as I began this thread I believe that extreme rhetoric brings out a lot of support for the other side. I think the liberals are going to eventually get what they want that I so adamantly oppose...no restrictions on abortions (I would like to see them totally disappear but face it, it ain't happening), ridiculous, European type restrictions on gun and ammo purchases, allowing unfettered immigration, etc. They're eventually gonna get this stuff and more, I think. I worry that people are going to hasten it by supporting people like The Donald.

If Trump get elected in 2016 I have promised my brother in law that I'll buy him a steak dinner once a month during 2017. If I knew you and you were in proximity I'd offer you the same deal. And even if he gets elected I don't think for a minute we'd be getting a conservative president. A spoiled, mean spirited one who is used to being King and never compromising, maybe. But not a conservative one.

This is how I feel about Trump and those who are like minded. So you can belittle and name call me and people like me all you want, but if Mr. trump gets the nod, come the morning of November 9, 2016 you can wake up and re-read this post. It'll save me some time.

Back