Cwacko, Thee Dee, And the Demise Of The GOP.

you never were very good at figuring out reality.

Dude you guys constantly deny facts

Fox news makes bank telling you right wing dupes the lies you want to hear

Successful people are democrats, so I can see these losers on your out list

biglaugh7_zpsd701e485.gif

you never were very good at figuring out reality.

Dude you guys constantly deny facts

Fox news makes bank telling you right wing dupes the lies you want to hear

Normally I would fall out of my chair laughing at the willful ignorance in what you are implying there but actually you could be correct if you are talking on a deeper trolling level.

Good morning PR. I'll admit I was looking forward to waking up and getting your one a day post and what you had to say and you did not disappoint. Once again the irony of your claim of being sick of name calling and yet that's what your doing to me. I do appreciate the power you ascribe to me however. Everything done in Republican Party is because of me. I wish I knew this earlier in life.

I've given up hope you'll actually say what you believe or want. I'm resigned to the fact that in every post you'll call others moderate and yourself the far right without actually describing any positions those terms entail.

This is why I call you Desh. Desh will make hundreds of posts about "facts" and "republicans support failed ideas" but will never say what those facts or failed ideas are. Props to you for being more economical with your posts but you do the same thing. "Moderate", "blame the far right" etc. but never explain. You know this already hiwever.

Have a good day sir.

You're a left wing arse kisser.

Alternative solutions? I have no idea what solutions you support so I can't give alternative ones.

You have left wing solutions which is why you have no solutions besides....

The republican party should just go out of business. Conservatives should hand in their GOP membership cards. It should be absorbed by the ruling party and then just have a one ruling party system.

That's your solution.

I have no idea what solutions you support

Does anyone else here agree with this outlandish lie by this eastern establishment liberal republican?

Your dancing again, left lover. You're doing the mambo again.

Of course you know what my alternative solutions are so what are yours?

Exterminate all dirty white boys with guns and Bibles? Is that it?

Does anyone else here agree with this outlandish lie by this eastern establishment liberal republican?

Ah, philly, excuse me, this rambling post proves his point, Merry Christmas, you filthy animal!

Cawacko is from Ohio and lives on the west coast. Hardly an eastern liberal, now... :cof1:

Normally I would fall out of my chair laughing at the willful ignorance in what you are implying there but actually you could be correct if you are talking on a deeper trolling level.

Why are these moderate republicans so gutless? Why are they so fearful and so loving of the left? They are running the GOP. This guy up here has no solutions. He loves the direction the country's heading.

Why are these moderate republicans so gutless? Why are they so fearful and so loving of the left? They are running the GOP. This guy up here has no solutions. He loves the direction the country's heading.

They have just been "slonged" one too many times!

Back