Cwacko, Thee Dee, And the Demise Of The GOP.

I have southern routes so I love the South. Any woman that says y'all is good with me.

PR must just self hate based on where he lives

Now you're kissing left wing ass again. You are a pathetic left wing boot licker.

You believe in equal outcome, don't you? Of course you do. You're just too chicken shit to admit it in front of your republican peers.

Now you're kissing left wing ass again. You are a pathetic left wing boot licker.

You believe in equal outcome, don't you? Of course you do. You're just too chicken shit to admit it in front of your republican peers.

I'm kissing ass by saying I have southern roots and love the South? That's a new one.

I support equal outcomes? You really are the king of projection aren't you.

Sir you have become totally unhinged. And now you are supporting Desh? And like Desh and Zappa you have no problem calling others names but are so thin skinned you can't take anything in return.

You are yet to offer any viable solutions to the sorry state of the country and Trump but instead, offer personal attacks upon myself. Now you are hiding behind Rana and thee dee - two leftist trolls who are your pacifier.

Don't ever let me hear you slam evince again. Anything evince has pales in comparison to the enormous crater you possess between your legs.

You're a cowardly, spineless moderate jelly fish. A - typical of your moderate leadership which refuses to do anything about Obama and his crew except play ball with him and them.

Say anything about evince, who has more balls than you could ever hope to have, you disgrace, and let me read it and you'll hear from me.

Dude I'd love to hear from you but you choose to say nothing of substance. You say the country's fvcked but don't say why or what you'd like to see done.

I'm kissing ass by saying I have southern roots and love the South? That's a new one.

I support equal outcomes? You really are the king of projection aren't you.

Sir you have become totally unhinged. And now you are supporting Desh? And like Desh and Zappa you have no problem calling others names but are so thin skinned you can't take anything in return.

I've tried to debate you with a challenge at least three times now and every time you run away. You're scared of me. You don't want the challenge because you know I'll make you look foolish.

All you do is babel on and on and launch personal smears completely avoiding a challenge while you run and hide behind your left wing associates.

Cwacko and his moderate republicans.

2o5km.jpg

Dude I'd love to hear from you but you choose to say nothing of substance. You say the country's fvcked but don't say why or what you'd like to see done.

Don't give me your punk talk. I made the challenge, not you. Stop lying and claim I didn't offer a debate topic.

You run and hide behind trolls because you know I'll clean your moderate liberal republican clock if you ever did try to debate.

You're scared, my moderate republican friend who always trys to plant yourself on a morally superior position than mine. You're just plain scared of me.

You can't even stand without your walker, what are you going to do to a strapping young man that you hit at the knee cap? Hit him with your colostomy bag? Throw your empty fifth at him?

And you get your feminist trolling ass off my threads and keep it off them. This is my thread and I don't tolerate trolling.

You hate what I say, you ban me then moderator but you stop your damn trolling.

I've tried to debate you with a challenge at least three times now and every time you run away. You're scared of me. You don't want the challenge because you know I'll make you look foolish.

All you do is babel on and on and launch personal smears completely avoiding a challenge while you run and hide behind your left wing associates.

Umm, I'm on this board almost every day. I'm not running anywhere. I have no idea what you want to debate. You call me a liberal and claim I blame far right and not the far left. That's your definition of a debate. That's not a debate.

I blame the far left. Whats you got?

Don't give me your punk talk. I made the challenge, not you. Stop lying and claim I didn't offer a debate topic.

You run and hide behind trolls because you know I'll clean your moderate liberal republican clock if you ever did try to debate.

You're scared, my moderate republican friend who always trys to plant yourself on a morally superior position than mine. You're just plain scared of me.

LOL, no wonder you like Desh. She claims people on the right are afraid of facts and won't debate her. You can't debate someone who can't hold a conversation.

Stop trolling old dad. You have something to say, then take your nose out of left wing butt and say it.

Stop being such a pathetic old coward, dad. Nobody noses left wing butt like you do here.

LMFAO!!! You're talking shit to a Christian Pastor online. Yet you complain about morality and this country losing its Christian heritage. Wow you are a piece of work.

PR, since you are a fan of projecting others political beliefs I'll do the same for you.

You would like to go back to a time when the country was a large majority white majority and we had segregation. And that's about it. You complained about debt once but never said what you like to see done. I brought up addressing entitlements but you won't respond because that would mean you share an actual opinion on an issue. You'd rather call me moderate or liberal than 'debate' the subject.

Umm, I'm on this board almost every day. I'm not running anywhere. I have no idea what you want to debate. You call me a liberal and claim I blame far right and not the far left. That's your definition of a debate. That's not a debate.

I blame the far left. Whats you got?

Yes you do, you're just too afraid of me to proceed. You're a cowardly, moderate babeler completely dependent upon character assassination to shut me up.

Everybody else on the internet knows what I want to debate but you play on with your strategy. You're a coward Mr. moderate, a coward hiding behind a few forum trolls rather than discuss the topic.

Yes you do, you're just too afraid of me to proceed. You're a cowardly, moderate babeler completely dependent upon character assassination to shut me up.

Everybody else on the internet knows what I want to debate but you play on with your strategy. You're a coward Mr. moderate, a coward hiding behind a few forum trolls rather than discuss the topic.

State a position

LOL, no wonder you like Desh. She claims people on the right are afraid of facts and won't debate her. You can't debate someone who can't hold a conversation.

I didn't say I like Desh but I will point out your hypocrisy every time you go after Desh. She's a bonafied leftist but at least she's up front about what she is.

And she doesn't run from a challenge.

Back