Dam along the Gunnison River opens all of its spillways for the first time since 2017

LOL. Be honest (for once)...you've never had even one chemistry class, maybe, MAYBE, a high school physics class.

What in god's name do you possibly know about ANY of this topic that is of a technical nature???

The answer is: NONE. But I'm sure you'll dance around and avoid the question. Bearing false witness seems to be your jam.
Ah crap. The educational big dick contest begins anew.

So I have quite quickly proven you lied about having a JD because you can't answer the question. That was pretty easy actually. Thanks for the "win" today.
and you have proven you wouldn't understand the answer because you refuse to tell us which three graduate degrees you have.........that was even easier........thanks for a month full of wins......

and you have proven you wouldn't understand the answer because you refuse to tell us which three graduate degrees you have.........that was even easier........thanks for a month full of wins......

LOL. You still can't even tell people what area of law you specialize in. Not because we couldn't "understand it" (whatever that means) but likely because it is, as most things you post, just another lie.

Honestly, do you think Jesus LIKES your lies and hatred?

LOL. You still can't even tell people what area of law you specialize in. Not because we couldn't "understand it" (whatever that means) but likely because it is, as most things you post, just another lie.

Honestly, do you think Jesus LIKES your lies and hatred?
I think he's as used to yours as I am.........

Back