Damo, Why do I...

uscitizen

Villified User
Have to log in again to see the comments about my repution points that others give or take?

Darned annoying.

Okay, there is no "Highlighted reputation points" at the upper right.

I click on the word "new" when it tells me I have new reputation to read and it takes me right to my reputation. I don't have to log in.

Okay, there is no "Highlighted reputation points" at the upper right.

I click on the word "new" when it tells me I have new reputation to read and it takes me right to my reputation. I don't have to log in.

New is the click on point for me but I have had to log in again every time I have done it.

As you said if I hit them thru userCP though I don't have to.
I am using the black noir (sp?) and netscape.
Might have cookies disabled in this machine.

Another way to see it, would be to click on the little scales above the post that got the rep, it will show you who gave you rep for the post and what they said.

New is the click on point for me but I have had to log in again every time I have done it.

As you said if I hit them thru userCP though I don't have to.
I am using the black noir (sp?) and netscape.
Might have cookies disabled in this machine.
It might be a cookies issue, but all that the "new" link does is take you to your UserCP. I can't see why you would have to log in.

It's a mystery.

I'll test Buddha again in Netscape from the Black.

Another way to see it, would be to click on the little scales above the post that got the rep, it will show you who gave you rep for the post and what they said.

well yes but I have to click on new or userCP to find out which post got the + or - rep.

It has to be a cookies issue, I can't replicate this in any browser, I tried Netscape, Safari, Firefox, IE, and Chrome.

Buddha now has the highest rep in the joint.

It has to be a cookies issue, I can't replicate this in any browser, I tried Netscape, Safari, Firefox, IE, and Chrome.

Buddha now has the highest rep in the joint.

LOL,
As Budda should. Although why he would post on here is beyond me.

Thanks Damo, I will try on another PC with different cookie settings and with Internet exploiter (yech).

LOL,
As Budda should. Although why he would post on here is beyond me.

Thanks Damo, I will try on another PC with different cookie settings and with Internet exploiter (yech).
Cool, tell me what happens.

Back