Damo, Why do I...

As I recall, Damo, you were against using the rep system previously. Why the change?
I've always wanted to do it, I just wanted more balance before I turned it on. Basically I didn't want new people to be chased away because of neg rep for political views.

We'll see how it works. If I think it's working well, I'll keep it, but I can always shut it off if there is negative results.

Well, from the get-go I've refrained from using insults on this board and tried to be as civil as possible. Yet I see that some here have given me negative rep simply for my political views, just as you thought might happen. I will therefore be posting less or not at all. Sorry Damo.

Well, from the get-go I've refrained from using insults on this board and tried to be as civil as possible. Yet I see that some here have given me negative rep simply for my political views, just as you thought might happen. I will therefore be posting less or not at all. Sorry Damo.

Do other boards you post at use a "rep" system?

I would never have seen this if Chloe hadn't quoted it (a big thanks!)

ROTFLMAO!

OMG what a Fem!

g-080522-hlt-crying-baby-11a.widec.jpg

I can't believe anybody could get that upset over the rep system. This is hysterical. OH I wish Tiana was here so we could laugh at what girls these men are!

I have not negative repped anybody, though I am sure I am the prime suspect.

I can't believe anybody could get that upset over the rep system. This is hysterical. OH I wish Tiana was here so we could laugh at what girls these men are!

I have not negative repped anybody, though I am sure I am the prime suspect.
Nah, you can see who neg reps you in your User CP, he knows who did it.

THANK GOD FOR THE REP SYSTEM!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!! What a girlie man. We were just talking what big pussies you guys can be.....

"Waahhhhh, someone negative repped me...... :(:crybaby:........
Wahhhhhhh, she keeps talking about southerners......wahhhhhhh waahhhhhh"

The funny thing is, unless someone goes really overboard, I don't think any of the women here have ever whined nearly as much as you punks. :lmao:

Damo, I can only see the latest users who've repped me. I wanted to see all of them.

Okay, there is no "Highlighted reputation points" at the upper right.

I click on the word "new" when it tells me I have new reputation to read and it takes me right to my reputation. I don't have to log in.

No one loves me here.

LMAO!!!!! What a girlie man. We were just talking what big pussies you guys can be.....

"Waahhhhh, someone negative repped me...... :(:crybaby:........
Wahhhhhhh, she keeps talking about southerners......wahhhhhhh waahhhhhh"

The funny thing is, unless someone goes really overboard, I don't think any of the women here have ever whined nearly as much as you punks. :lmao:

You haven't seen anything. That f'ing SF negative repped me, trying to get my attention? I am going to cut his balls off and tie them onto my rearview mirror!

I'll leave the crying to Southern, eh hem, "man".

You haven't seen anything. That f'ing SF negative repped me, trying to get my attention? I am going to cut his balls off and tie them onto my rearview mirror!

I just negative repped him too. LOL, man, this is fun.

oh, its because he's not so secretly in love with you btw!

Women do not whine. Women get even. Then again, they love the one they're with. :cof1:

I just negative repped him too. LOL, man, this is fun.

oh, its because he's not so secretly in love with you btw!

Lady T, you've got like 3/4 of the men in love with you. What is your secret? It must be above politics, since it seems spread out.

Signed,
Need to know

Lady T, you've got like 3/4 of the men in love with you. What is your secret? It must be above politics, since it seems spread out.

Signed,
Need to know

That's how she got her rep so high too, all of the guys have been voting for her over and over. I don't know what she does, but I have heard rumors, and they ain't pretty.

Back