Damo, Why do I...

Lady T, you've got like 3/4 of the men in love with you. What is your secret? It must be above politics, since it seems spread out.

Signed,
Need to know

Its pretty simple actually. I just have sex with them all and then bam! reputation points! win-win for everyone.

BTW damo, what exactly are the rules for reputation, I've been trying to give more to pple and it says I can't :(

That's how she got her rep so high too, all of the guys have been voting for her over and over. I don't know what she does, but I have heard rumors, and they ain't pretty.

Damn, tried to rep you for that! :cof1: Damo it's been 2 days, I should be able. How high you got these set?

BTW damo, what exactly are the rules for reputation, I've been trying to give more to pple and it says I can't :(
You can't give it to the same people, you can only give 10 in a day. You have to give to 20 different people before you can repeat on them...

I'll tweak it as it goes until we have a working system.

It seems to me to be a fairly innocuous addition. If other people's opinions matter that much you probably should be surfing another website.

Oddly, the rep points thing is entertaining to me.

Not because it tells me how popular I am, I understand that much. I am not a fav here. No biggie.

But on one thread, in which I expressed the same view in several posts, I received pos rep points from a liberal and from a conservative.

lol

Gotta love it.

...Basically I didn't want new people to be chased away because of neg rep for political views...
Case in point. Take care, Damo.

You haven't seen anything. That f'ing SF negative repped me, trying to get my attention? I am going to cut his balls off and tie them onto my rearview mirror!

I just negative repped him too. LOL, man, this is fun.

oh, its because he's not so secretly in love with you btw!

You are taking it too seriously, SM. I can put you in the same group as Battleborne where it simply doesn't show.

What does me and Tiana joking around about making a (small) souvenir out of SF's balls have to do with him leaving?
I dunno. He's getting neg repped and doesn't like it. I thought it might scare a few n00bs away, I just didn't think it would happen to a seasoned vet like SM.

Great! I go away and come back to a weird rep system wherein noobs (e.g, Chloe, Steppenwolf) have more rep than I do?!?!?!?!

Back