Darla! Your Boyfriend!!!

OMG I didn't hear about this. This is fantastic. Do you know what this is going to do to right-wingers Tiana? Cawacko's head will explode, and set off a chain reaction. I love it!

I wonder if they will have an event at Princeton for him. That'd be cool to attend.

Congratulations to Mr Krugman.

I trust that with his newly drafted cheque for 1.4 million dollars he will be able to afford a decent razor, the scruffy herbert.

I wonder if they will have an event at Princeton for him. That'd be cool to attend.

I don't know Tiana. Other than having met him that day he was at Hofstra, I don't really know him, and he's not really my boyfriend.

You knew that, right?

Congratulations to Mr Krugman.

I trust that with his newly drafted cheque for 1.4 million dollars he will be able to afford a decent razor, the scruffy herbert.
Well, according to Darla what he really needs is a surgery to block off about half of his sweat glands.

LOL. I can't believe you thought that I thought he was really your boyfriend!!!!!

You know I'm not carrying Keith Ubermann's love child right?

Well, according to Darla what he really needs is a surgery to block off about half of his sweat glands.

No, that's not it. He's a bit squirrelly. A little odd. Many geniuses are.

I was a bit more turned off by his arrogance than anything else. And he wasn't even arrogant towards me. It was the way he spoke to an elderly man. It's true the guy was running on, and not asking a question. But, it was still somewhat heartless. I mean, I could have cut the guy off, without making him feel it, and sent him to his seat with a smile.

I'm sure surgery wouldn't be necessary. Couldn't someone just introduce him to Sharon Stone?
I'm sure it wouldn't take $1M to have a visit with Stone when you are a semi-celebrity who sweats a lot and hates old men who ramble. Just tell her she's researching her next role.

Back