Darla

evince

Truthmatters
I just want you to know how much I have always loved your postings on here.

You are a bright and very entertaining person.

If you are ever in Vegas I would love to show you my town and show you How much I really care for you as a person.

Dont let the cromagnon haters on the internets bring you down there are some people out there that really do understand and want to make you welcome.

Desh

If you are ever in Vegas I would love to show you my town and show you How much I really care for you as a person.

Dont let the cromagnon haters on the internets bring you down there are some people out there that really do understand and want to make you welcome.

Desh

Why do you always take it upon yourself to help the self-esteem of others? If a person needs to be supported because of a few flames on a forum, that person should go ahead and kill his/herself and rid us of such weak genes.

Desh

Thank you Desh. It’s nice to know that a gay man like myself is still welcome in some places.

Gay peopel are a proud people.

You flamers just dont understand the strength of a gay man.

They have seen and been through trails in this life that would make you turn to jelly.

Darla is Out.

You will now see the true power of a proud gay man facing you.

You will trimble with fear. Gay men are truely the most awsome men I have ever met.

Gay peopel are a proud people.
Ok...?

You flamers just dont understand the strength of a gay man.
I do...I see them at the gym all the time.

They have seen and been through trails
Happy trails?
in this life that would make you turn to jelly.
You mean like the time I got stabbed or the time I spent in rehab, or maybe the time I got arrested? Did they lose a dance competition or something, to rival my life experience?

Darla is Out.
No shit.

You will now see the true power of a proud gay man facing you.
And what is that? The same power of a proud straight man? ....there is nothing inherently powerful about someone proclaiming a sexual preference.

You will trimble with fear.
I'm not sure how to "trimble", but I guess I can try.

Gay men are truely the most awsome men I have ever met.
Gay men are the only men you have ever met.

Desh, what "trails" are we supposed to look at in awe? What power is supposed to make us fall to our knees at their sexual preference (lol)?

I'm still waiting as to why I care if someone is gay or straight.

Desh, what "trails" are we supposed to look at in awe? What power is supposed to make us fall to our knees at their sexual preference (lol)?

I'm still waiting as to why I care if someone is gay or straight.

Im buzy talking to a real man leave me alone.

can you please like point us to a thread or something I think I am out of the loop as usual. I don't know how you guys always keep up on all these scandalous things.

Back