Darla

Im buzy talking to a real man leave me alone.

You should try to take a class in spelling and grammar (I'm thinking third grade) before resuming your "real man" conversation.

So I guess the measure of a man is how well he takes it up the ass? In that case, I am decidedly effeminate.

Again, I'm trying to find the issue behind Darla being gay, and I'm coming up with nothing (other than you hiding behind him to prevent having to tell us why a non-tax payer gets to decide what to do with our money).

Good Lord...........

Who really knows for sure what darla is...male/female...Lesbian/Gay ...Boy/Girl...Hermaphrodite?????????????

She/He changes personnas like a Nor/Eastern wind blowing snow and smoke up everyones arses...maybe she/he is schizophrenic or bi-polar...then again maybe just a BS'er claiming she/he is a writer of comedy!Who knows who really cares? He/she has a poor outlook on just about everything political...!:rolleyes:

I know you’re sniffing around this thread hoping for some pics of me lifting weights at the gym SF.

You lift wieghts?

How cool.

I have a little gym set up in my garage. It gets kinda hot in the summer but you can get a REAL good sweat going and we all know how that makes muscles look.

I was dthinking of getting a hot tub this summer.

If you do a vacation this year you aught to consider hanging Vegas.

I still don't get it from the thread, though I did not read it all. Looks more like she was running with theMAJORITY thinking she was a man in jest. Oh, whatever, I don't really care. If Darla is a gay man can I now call her/he/it a c@#$?

I still don't get it from the thread, though I did not read it all. Looks more like she was running with theMAJORITY thinking she was a man in jest. Oh, whatever, I don't really care. If Darla is a gay man can I now call her/he/it a c@#$?

Oh I bet you been dying to call me that huh RS?

You lift wieghts?

How cool.

I have a little gym set up in my garage. It gets kinda hot in the summer but you can get a REAL good sweat going and we all know how that makes muscles look.

I was dthinking of getting a hot tub this summer.

If you do a vacation this year you aught to consider hanging Vegas.

Consider me there babe! I am packing my speedo now.

Back