Darla

Uh huh..............

He’s talking about your gayness. I hope you don’t think there is anyone who doesn’t know! And putting up that gay poll, trying to lure Damo out? It’s the talk of everybody’s PMs!

right darla....I made the poll to call you out for your hypocrisy...gave you the chance to admit who you were...but as I suspected you are trying your best to turn the heat off...damo knows me...so your stupid ranting about me going after damo when he knows for a fact I am a really straight guy and super conservative...and by the way just because you say conservatives don't have a sense of humor...but pat yourself on the back every chance you get...smacks of a insecure lady looking for attention and front and center on the pedastol... taking undeserved bows!

Your continual baiting really gets old...haven't you figured it out yet?...once in awhile it is funny...but on and on and on...is really boring...like knowing the punch line before it is delivered...go away...keep me on IA already...kay?

right darla....I made the poll to call you out for your hypocrisy...gave you the chance to admit who you were...but as I suspected you are trying your best to turn the heat off...damo knows me...so your stupid ranting about me going after damo when he knows for a fact I am a really straight guy and super conservative...and by the way just because you say conservatives don't have a sense of humor...but pat yourself on the back every chance you get...smacks of a insecure lady looking for attention and front and center on the pedastol... taking undeserved bows!

Your continual baiting really gets old...haven't you figured it out yet?...once in awhile it is funny...but on and on and on...is really boring...like knowing the punch line before it is delivered...go away...keep me on IA already...kay?
You know that IA won't keep you from seeing her, right?

wow Darla as a gay man.
Cypress and the other 40yr old virgins heads just exploded.

Easily the best burn of the year so far!!!

Oh yeah Shrimpy. I was "burned"..... the only ones burned were some gossipy cons, let's just leave it at that. Don't assume what I know and don't know, shrimpy. :)

BTW: I was one of the few who wasn't fooled by that fake fight between Rob and Tiana. So, I'll take the prize for least gullible poster.

Ha!

Yeah, one thing message boards have taught me is that some cons are souless, unfunny, gullible, clueless little people that have a hard time detecting irony, or when people are goofing around. They're like the little kids that always got wedgies in middle school.

Remember when I sent a con on a weekend-long research project to prove I "lied" on a JPP poll?

LOL! Oh I know right! That was hilarious. And then others chimed in on your dishonesty in taking those "polls"

Back