Darla

So gays can switch-hit? Sort of puts the ki-bosh on the whole "born that way" argument, don't it? :)

If it is a choice, then you're suggesting that you could choose to be gay. I, on the other hand do not believe its is a choice, because I could not choose to be gay. Whatever floats your boat though. I don't care which way you swing.

Dig it up oh wise beefy one. You are too entertaining to put on IA. Only the two idiots get put on IA. I would also be willing to bet that I am not the only one to IA CK or Cypress.

Who's the other one? And how bad did they skewer you to get put on IA?

So gays can switch-hit? Sort of puts the ki-bosh on the whole "born that way" argument, don't it? :)

because a gil likes a gay guy does not mena he reciprocates it.

BTW there are Bi sexuals and some chose to live with a mate so they pick the mate and then live the life that comes with depending on the sex of their partner.

Maybe that is waht Tapper was doing but was also cheating on his wife.

If it is a choice, then you're suggesting that you could choose to be gay. I, on the other hand do not believe its is a choice, because I could not choose to be gay. Whatever floats your boat though. I don't care which way you swing.

I have a friend who wanted to be gay really bad. She tried so hard to be gay, but she kept laughing during the sex part. Everything else was great she says. Sometimes when we go out together we drink too much and do the :bleh: thing at each other. But that’s the gayest thing I’ve ever done.

I would choose that myself, as would most, but that doesn't mean your statement is logical.

you know its threads like that this that remind me of one thing.

liberals are smarter.

Ha!

Yeah, one thing message boards have taught me is that some cons are souless, unfunny, gullible, clueless little people that have a hard time detecting irony, or when people are goofing around. They're like the little kids that always got wedgies in middle school.

Remember when I sent a con on a weekend-long research project to prove I "lied" on a JPP poll?

I would choose that myself, as would most, but that doesn't mean your statement is logical.

I'm just saying speak for yourself. I surely couldn't choose to be gay, so thats how I know its not a choice. Could you choose to suddenly crave penises in your face?

I'm just saying speak for yourself. I surely couldn't choose to be gay, so thats how I know its not a choice. Could you choose to suddenly crave penises in your face?
As I indicated previously, no. But your argument is still not logical. Post hoc ergo propter hoc.

As I indicated previously, no. But your argument is still not logical. Post hoc ergo propter hoc.

My argument is perfectly logical. If you believe it is a choice, then you should be able to make that choice. I say its not a choice, and I know this because I could not choose to be attracted to men.

Only people who Have chosen to be straight can understand.

Us people who were born staight just cant get it Beefy.

I still can't see why it would matter if it was a choice or not. Why would I care, and why should I care?

Agreed Damo.

All the gay people I have know never chose anything though.

They were unnanamous in there realising they were gay and not chosing it.

Back