Darla

What were all those horrors of the 60s created by Dems who are now either dead or 80 years old?

The point Desh is that the Dems are no better when in complete control. Hence Vietnam. Dem Congress. Dem Presidents. Want to compare death counts in Vietnam to Iraq? Didn't think so.

I'll match BB with US Cit... both are senile and just ramble, contibuting very little to threads (for the most part)

I'll match theMajority with the resident idiot Cypress.

not even close. Cypress has owned you left and right over the years. If he's an idiot, you're on the list too. And I'm vetoing USC from the list. Feel free to stick CK on it.

Right...........

I'm not talking about trolls. I'm just talking about fundamentally stupid posters such as BB and apparently theMajority

I am stupid because I do not allow the likes of you and darla to bully me...get over yourself already...'TIANA'...the queen of 'Victoria's Secrets' keep your day job and plastic boobs to impress the 'liberal not getting any dudes'.....:rolleyes:

The point Desh is that the Dems are no better when in complete control. Hence Vietnam. Dem Congress. Dem Presidents. Want to compare death counts in Vietnam to Iraq? Didn't think so.

We're talking about liberals here. Most liberals wanted out of vietnam at that time. Stop trying to switch the conversation.

not even close. Cypress has owned you left and right over the years. If he's an idiot, you're on the list too. And I'm vetoing USC from the list. Feel free to stick CK on it.

You enjoy saying that because you think it gets a rise out me. But never has that idiot owned me. He is a complete hack and a moron when it comes to economics. You know it and so does everyone else.

ok.... if you want to replace US with CK, fine.

How dumb to bring Vietnam into the argument...we are talking about liberals & conservatives, correct?

WE were. Lady T tossed the Rep Politicians into the mix. I responded in kind with what things were like when Dems controlled everything.

We could instead use Carter as an example of how idiotic the left can be with regards to leading this country into the crapper.

WE were. Lady T tossed the Rep Politicians into the mix. I responded in kind with what things were like when Dems controlled everything.

We could instead use Carter as an example of how idiotic the left can be with regards to leading this country into the crapper.

Nah....Carter NEVER would have believed Darla was a gay man.

I think Bush represents a lot of conservatives in the respect of having little to no intellectual curiosity. It's no secret that "intellectual" is a word of derision for Dem candidates at times, as in "intellectual elite". It also doesn't help that there is a whole faction of the conservative base that distrusts & maligns science & the scientific method, and that thinks the world is 6,000 years old.

So, yeah - I can say with confidence that there are more idiots on the right than on the left.

No, I was talking about conservatives. "conservatives" have had control over the house, and congress for 6 out of hte last 7 years. They have managed to all but throw us back into the stone ages.

Nah....Carter NEVER would have believed Darla was a gay man.

I think Bush represents a lot of conservatives in the respect of having little to no intellectual curiosity. It's no secret that "intellectual" is a word of derision for Dem candidates at times, as in "intellectual elite". It also doesn't help that there is a whole faction of the conservative base that distrusts & maligns science & the scientific method, and that thinks the world is 6,000 years old.

So, yeah - I can say with confidence that there are more idiots on the right than on the left.

yuppers

Intelligence is useless without intellectual curiosity.

I really dont think they are any less intelligent just less willing to seek all the facts and want to just see the world in a way that makes it easy to retain the ideas that make them feel safe and smart.

Intelligence is useless without intellectual curiosity.

I really dont think they are any less intelligent just less willing to seek all the facts and want to just see the world in a way that makes it easy to retain the ideas that make them feel safe and smart.

I call that being stupid.

134 posts and counting on the “Darla!” thread!

This shows what a draw I am here. I probably get more hits than anyone else here. My cyber neilson ratings are through the roof! Damo should give me a posting bonus!

134 posts and counting on the “Darla!” thread!

This shows what a draw I am here. I probably get more hits than anyone else here. My cyber neilson ratings are through the roof! Damo should give me a posting bonus!

You could compete with Ron Paul!

Back