Darla

Naw keep your trust in tack..........a good trait!

Enjoy your laughter...all that you have proven is that you are hypocritical and that I am trusting.

Just ignore the babblings of the 'three musketeers'and their enablers...they have played out along time ago...same ol'same ol BS...to bait with...they think they are so cool and more intelligent...because they can tell lies and fool people...hey come to think about it thats what liberals always do!;)

Come on guys it was just a joke.

I do love all the "I knew it all along" quotes though.

I did know it all along, because she has fucking said it before...it isn't my fault if she lies about who she really is and I accept her word at face value. All you've shown is that I don't care about a person's personal life.

Intelligence isn't merely a measure of education level.

I am quite aware that intelligence is dependent on the topic at hand.

My point is that there are a lot of ignorant people on both sides. The claim of intellectual superiority by "one side" over the other is idiotic. Which further supports my position that there are idiots on both sides.

My point is that there are a lot of ignorant people on both sides. The claim of intellectual superiority by "one side" over the other is idiotic. Which further supports my position that there are idiots on both sides.

Sorry, there are far more idiots on your side.

I would never claim that there are no liberal idiots.

By & large, liberals are just smarter; that's all...

Back