Darla

A-yup. By a fairly wide margin, too...

Yes, our intelligence is at fault for believing someone's statements on the following basis:

A) That she has made these claims before, which led me to believe that was her actual persona

B) That I have no way of verifying whether or not she is a gay male or an annoying bitch...a distinction that is, either way, inconsequential.

Yes, our intelligence is at fault for believing someone's statements on the following basis:

A) That she has made these claims before, which led me to believe that was her actual persona

B) That I have no way of verifying whether or not she is a gay male or an annoying bitch...a distinction that is, either way, inconsequential.

I think she claimed to be a lesbian before. darned cons's can't keep anything straight.

Any way you want to slice it, we were all laughing at you. With gusto.

My favorite part is when cons act like they've just discovered the cure for the common cold:

"It wasn't that hard to put together......I mean the evidence was all there"

or my personal favorite:

"LadyT is really Darla"

My favorite part is when cons act like they've just discovered the cure for the common cold:

or my personal favorite:

"LadyT is really Darla"

LOL I know!

or my personal favorite:

"LadyT is really Darla"

By "cons" you must be referring to theMajority, the only person to say anything like that.

I said that I had heard Darla say it before, but that I don't care.

Back