Darla

Agreed Damo.

All the gay people I have know never chose anything though.

They were unnanamous in there realising they were gay and not chosing it.
Not to diminish that or anything I just couldn't care any less about it. If people like what they are doing, are adults, are not creating victims, understand any dangers and are willing to accept the consequences.... All I can say, is get to doing it then!

Not to diminish that or anything I just couldn't care any less about it. If people like what they are doing, are adults, are not creating victims, understand any dangers and are willing to accept the consequences.... All I can say, is get to doing it then!

;)

You,darla and Lady T take the prize for the dumbest posters ever!

bb your gayer than ball on a chin

What are you babbling about now...for a guy who claims to have a MBA then writes worse than my third grade grandson...should really keep quite and just read posts!

What are you babbling about now...for a guy who claims to have a MBA then writes worse than my third grade grandson...should really keep quite and just read posts!

He’s talking about your gayness. I hope you don’t think there is anyone who doesn’t know! And putting up that gay poll, trying to lure Damo out? It’s the talk of everybody’s PMs!

My argument is perfectly logical. If you believe it is a choice, then you should be able to make that choice. I say its not a choice, and I know this because I could not choose to be attracted to men.
I happen to agree with you, but just because something is true for you does not make it true for all. You have to come up with a more logical argument.

I happen to agree with you, but just because something is true for you does not make it true for all. You have to come up with a more logical argument.

So only gay people can choose to be gay or straight. But straight people like you and me cannot choose to be gay. Okeedokee.

Yep, this one is right up there with Hussein hiding his WMD on the eve of invasion in order to embarrass W.

If it is a choice, then you're suggesting that you could choose to be gay. I, on the other hand do not believe its is a choice, because I could not choose to be gay. Whatever floats your boat though. I don't care which way you swing.

Come on. You know if you had a few drinks you could do Darla. :)

Back