Deal With Climate Change Now, Or America Will Face Unprecedented Southern Immigration

Most people, indeed most apes and hens, are more sophisticated than trump's nazi peasant following. When you grow up, see if someone will allow you a passport, there's a good muggins.

Lay off the sheep sex and then we can talk. :)

iu

iu

If we take decisive action on Climate Change, and it is successful, we will reduce the unprecedented multitudes of needy people wanting just a chance at a livable existence who will form the millions of Climate Refugees approaching our southern border.

If we take decisive action on Climate Change, and it is successful, we will reduce the unprecedented multitudes of needy people wanting just a chance at a livable existence who will form the millions of Climate Refugees approaching our southern border.

Yeah, because they will acquire a significant percentage of our wealth where they already live for nothing. Retard.

"Climate Change" is a wealth redistribution scam!

build the wall. no worries.

There are many causes of global warming.

Some are natural causes that man cannot do much about- such as activity on the Sun - SUN SPOTS AND SOLAR FLARING ETC.

However, one has to be pretty careless and stupid to think that man is not speeding up the process!

There are many ways man is contributing to global warming, and just one example are the MAN MADE Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs), hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs) and halons destroying the earth's protective ozone layer, which shields the earth from harmful ultraviolet (UV-B) rays generated from the sun. CFCs and HCFCs also warm the lower atmosphere of the earth, changing global climate.

As I said, Man is contributing to the acceleration of the warming and there are other ways as well!

But my point is- if you are so ignorant as to not accept the mere fact that HCFC's and CFC's are contributing to the warming- THERE IS NO POINT IN EVEN DISCUSSING THE OTHER WAYS THAT MAN IS CONTRIBUTING TO THE WARMING OF THE PLANET!

When dealing with ignorance and irresponsibility of denying Scientific fact, it becomes useless to argue about this among ignorant people who refuse to educate themselves using scientific fact!!

Last edited:
Hello Geeko Sportivo,

There are many causes of global warming.

Some are natural causes that man cannot do much about- such as activity on the Sun - SUN SPOTS AND SOLAR FLARING ETC.

However, one has to be pretty careless and stupid to think that man is not speeding up the process!

There are many ways man is contributing to global warming, and just one example are the MAN MADE Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs), hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs) and halons destroying the earth's protective ozone layer, which shields the earth from harmful ultraviolet (UV-B) rays generated from the sun. CFCs and HCFCs also warm the lower atmosphere of the earth, changing global climate.

As I said, Man is contributing to the acceleration of the warming and there are other ways as well!

But my point is- if you are so ignorant as to not accept the mere fact that HCFC's and CFC's are contributing to the warming- THERE IS NO POINT IN EVEN DISCUSSING THE OTHER WAYS THAT MAN IS CONTRIBUTING TO THE WARMING OF THE PLANET!

When dealing with ignorance and irresponsibility of denying Scientific fact, it becomes useless to argue about this among ignorant people who refuse to educate themselves using scientific fact!!

Well, I would argue it with anyone who is polite about making their point, but it seems most of the ones who refuse to acknowledge human caused global warming are also very rude about it, so because of the rudeness alone, I won't discuss it with them. To me, it would be like seeing a button on the wall with a sign that says "Push button for insults," and repeatedly pushing the button. Um, no thanks.

And that alone reinforces the popular view that human caused climate change is real. If those who are trying so hard to not believe it, have to get all angry and insulting to support their view, then it must be because they know they don't have the facts on their side. They use the insults as a way to distract from their losing arguments.

Sad.

Hello Geeko Sportivo,

Well, I would argue it with anyone who is polite about making their point, but it seems most of the ones who refuse to acknowledge human caused global warming are also very rude about it, so because of the rudeness alone, I won't discuss it with them. To me, it would be like seeing a button on the wall with a sign that says "Push button for insults," and repeatedly pushing the button. Um, no thanks.

And that alone reinforces the popular view that human caused climate change is real. If those who are trying so hard to not believe it, have to get all angry and insulting to support their view, then it must be because they know they don't have the facts on their side. They use the insults as a way to distract from their losing arguments.

Sad.

You can't argue with idiots! My Dad pretty much told me that at an early age. So I don't even try.

These are the same idiots that are trying to say Hillary is a Pedophile a murderer and a lesbian.

And of course they say Michelle Obama is a Male transvestite and an Orangutan.

So, there you go! Just ignore these hateful idiots!

Hello Geeko Sportivo,

You can't argue with idiots! My Dad pretty much told me that at an early age. So I don't even try.

These are the same idiots that are trying to say Hillary is a Pedophile a murderer and a lesbian.

And of course they say Michelle Obama is a Male transvestite and an Orangutan.

So, there you go! Just ignore these hateful idiots!

Same lack of depth shown in those hurtful comments of the right. If one is bereft of a convincing argument - resort to insults!

Their problem is they have allowed it to permeate their thinking.

What begins as knowingly shallow false hurtful insults; ends as deluded thinking upon believing one's own BS.

They make up things about us, which they know they are making up, but then after repeating them enough times, they begin to think the made-up baloney is somehow fact. That's when they lose touch with reality. It is the precise point at which the departure is made.

Back