Deceptive God, Incompetent Messiah

David Wood doesn't know anything about Islam.. He's just peddling hate and ignorance.

Really? I suppose you're an expert? Not a day goes by when we don't hear about muslims committing some atrocity. And you defend them. That tells me all I need to know about you.

Wherever Islam holds sway, there is torture and death. Nothing good has ever come from Islam. And I think he knows a lot more about Islam than you do. Perhaps this will help.

http://www.johnwalton-is.net/download/Story of Mohammed Islam Unveiled.pdf

Here is the truth about Islam. I challenge you, or anyone, to refute any of this.

Muslims believe that all who are servants of God are Muslims.. from Adam to Abraham to Moses, Jesus etc.....

Like the Jews they do not believe in original sin.. nor do Muslims believe in blood sacrifice.

They believe Jesus was the purest of the prophets and without sin. They do not believe God had a son.. They do not believe Jesus was crucified because that offend their sense of justice.. That a man without sin could die such a cruel and humiliating death.

Jesus was a Jew, not a Christian. He lived and taught and believed as a Jew.

Do you know any Muslims, Grugore?

Muslims believe that all who are servants of God are Muslims.. from Adam to Abraham to Moses, Jesus etc.....

Like the Jews they do not believe in original sin.. nor do Muslims believe in blood sacrifice.

They believe Jesus was the purest of the prophets and without sin. They do not believe God had a son.. They do not believe Jesus was crucified because that offend their sense of justice.. That a man without sin could die such a cruel and humiliating death.

Jesus was a Jew, not a Christian. He lived and taught and believed as a Jew.

Do you know any Muslims, Grugore?

Why would I want to associate with those filthy savages?

Really? I suppose you're an expert? Not a day goes by when we don't hear about muslims committing some atrocity. And you defend them. That tells me all I need to know about you.

Not a day goes by when we don't hear about Americans (Christians, Jews, etc.) committing some atrocity but people like you ignore that.

Wherever Islam holds sway, there is torture and death. Nothing good has ever come from Islam. And I think he knows a lot more about Islam than you do. Perhaps this will help.

http://www.johnwalton-is.net/download/Story of Mohammed Islam Unveiled.pdf

Here is the truth about Islam. I challenge you, or anyone, to refute any of this.

I'm not an expert but I've studied enough about Islam to know you're wrong. I dare you to read some sites about Islam that weren't written by haters.

I'm not an expert but I've studied enough about Islam to know you're wrong. I dare you to read some sites about Islam that weren't written by haters.

Both of you are fools. If either one of you had even attempted to refute what I posted, then I might have a little respect for you. If you and I faced each other, stripped of all but our wits and our tongues, it would not go well for you. Your lies do not alter the truth. That truth is that islam is a violent cult that is trying to make all others submit to them. And they do this with deception and then violence when they are strong enough to do so. You are either credulous fools, or lying through your teeth while supporting the enemies of all civilized people.

Both of you are fools. If either one of you had even attempted to refute what I posted, then I might have a little respect for you. If you and I faced each other, stripped of all but our wits and our tongues, it would not go well for you. Your lies do not alter the truth. That truth is that islam is a violent cult that is trying to make all others submit to them. And they do this with deception and then violence when they are strong enough to do so. You are either credulous fools, or lying through your teeth while supporting the enemies of all civilized people.

There is NO coercion in religion.. according to Islam.

Have you traveled much or ever lived overseas or in a Muslim country? For most people, if you treat them with courtesy and respect that's what you get in return. Islam has the golden rule as well, Grugore.

Your hate and ignorance aids and abets the terrorist element.

Back