Deceptive God, Incompetent Messiah

Another lie. That's all you have, or you would have tried to refute what I posted in the article. But you can't. Sucks to be you.

Write to David Wood and ask him if he has ever lived in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, the Emirates or Lebanon or Libya?

Ask him........

There is NO coercion in religion.. according to Islam.

Have you traveled much or ever lived overseas or in a Muslim country? For most people, if you treat them with courtesy and respect that's what you get in return. Islam has the golden rule as well, Grugore.

Your hate and ignorance aids and abets the terrorist element.

Another lie. Don't you ever quit? Islam is not tolerant of anyone. They are not even tolerant with each other because one claims that the others aren't pure (intolerant) enough. BTW, that Golden rule you speak of has been abrogated by subsequent passages of their religious texts. I know all of your lying tricks. You cannot fool me. I know the true nature of Islam. Your lies are impotent.

And yes. I have traveled all over the world. I've been to every continent except Antarctica. I've even circumnavigated the Earth in a single trip. Took me six months and I visited 13 different countries.

Another lie. Don't you ever quit? Islam is not tolerant of anyone. They are not even tolerant with each other because one claims that the others aren't pure (intolerant) enough. BTW, that Golden rule you speak of has been abrogated by subsequent passages of their religious texts. I know all of your lying tricks. You cannot fool me. I know the true nature of Islam. Your lies are impotent.

And yes. I have traveled all over the world. I've been to every continent except Antarctica. I've even circumnavigated the Earth in a single trip. Took me six months and I visited 13 different countries.

And you don't know any Muslims? Ask David Wood if he has ever LIVED anywhere in the Muslim world.

Write to David Wood and ask him if he has ever lived in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, the Emirates or Lebanon or Libya?

Ask him........

It doesn't matter where one lives. People are judged by their actions. Islam is violent and intolerant to all civilized people. They are a clear and present danger. Why do you think we had TWO Crusades to keep them in check? Time for another one, if you ask me.

It doesn't matter where one lives. People are judged by their actions. Islam is violent and intolerant to all civilized people. They are a clear and present danger. Why do you think we had TWO Crusades to keep them in check? Time for another one, if you ask me.

David Wood is an ignorant ass and you are his patsy......

Here it is. The truth about what Islam really teaches. Of course, any sane person would reject such BS. Yep. I called it BS. If that offends you, then I really don't care. It offends you because you know it's BS but refuse to admit it. Sucks to be you. EL OH EL
http://www.answering-islam.org/Authors/Wood/deceptive_god.htm

Since their truth doesn’t teach that Jesus is the son of a god born of a virgin, their truth is a shitload closer to reality than yours, thumper.

Both of you are fools. If either one of you had even attempted to refute what I posted, then I might have a little respect for you. If you and I faced each other, stripped of all but our wits and our tongues, it would not go well for you. Your lies do not alter the truth. That truth is that islam is a violent cult that is trying to make all others submit to them. And they do this with deception and then violence when they are strong enough to do so. You are either credulous fools, or lying through your teeth while supporting the enemies of all civilized people.

:lolup:

Since their truth doesn’t teach that Jesus is the son of a god born of a virgin, their truth is a shitload closer to reality than yours, thumper.

LOLOL.. You are a breath of fresh air. Muslims are OK.. and there is a certain logic to their beliefs.. I lived in the ME for 2 decades and I get so weary of these idiots.

LOLOL.. You are a breath of fresh air. Muslims are OK.. and there is a certain logic to their beliefs.. I lived in the ME for 2 decades and I get so weary of these idiots.

“Christians” like this prick give true Christians a bad name. Bible literalists who quote their book of fairytales to prove its validity. Always the same circular arguments that they fail to recognize out of their own blindness.

“Christians” like this prick give true Christians a bad name. Bible literalists who quote their book of fairytales to prove its validity. Always the same circular arguments that they fail to recognize out of their own blindness.

There is NO requirement for Christians to be ignorant and or reject science, history and archaeology.. I mean you really don't have to be a hater or park your brain at the door.

You're pathetic.. do you know that?

LOL! Do you honestly believe that I gave a f**k what you think? I assure you, I do not. The only reason you're not on my ignore list is because your stupid lies and insults amuse me. That is your only value, as far as I can see. A laughing stock. A class clown. A buffoon. That's you. If you ever become capable of having a reasoned argument, like an adult, get back to me.

According to Pew Research, there are ~1.8 billion Muslims in the world, or roughly 24% of total population. Now if even a tenth of them were as heinous as Gargoyle claims, wouldn't the planet be a smoking ruin by now?

He reminds me a lot of certain fundie religionists of a different cult -- Christianity. Many of them do not let their kids attend secular public schools, play with kids not of their faith, associate with anyone outside of their own tiny church community, read books not approved by the church or parents, or watch TV/movies. They fear contagion. The contagion is called knowledge. When you get to know ppl not of your same flavor, you find out something insane. They're basically just like you, no better, no worse.

Imagine.

LOL! Do you honestly believe that I gave a f**k what you think? I assure you, I do not. The only reason you're not on my ignore list is because your stupid lies and insults amuse me. That is your only value, as far as I can see. A laughing stock. A class clown. A buffoon. That's you. If you ever become capable of having a reasoned argument, like an adult, get back to me.

"Reasoned argument"?

Tell us , thumper, about all the animals in the world on one boat.

Tell us, thumper, about a son of a god born of a virgin.

Tell us, thumper, about a guy in a big fish for days.

Tell us, thumper, about where rainbows come from.

Tick tock. Tick tock

According to Pew Research, there are ~1.8 billion Muslims in the world, or roughly 24% of total population. Now if even a tenth of them were as heinous as Gargoyle claims, wouldn't the planet be a smoking ruin by now?

He reminds me a lot of certain fundie religionists of a different cult -- Christianity. Many of them do not let their kids attend secular public schools, play with kids not of their faith, associate with anyone outside of their own tiny church community, read books not approved by the church or parents, or watch TV/movies. They fear contagion. The contagion is called knowledge. When you get to know ppl not of your same flavor, you find out something insane. They're basically just like you, no better, no worse.

Imagine.

Add to that celebrate Halloween, read Harry Potter, not allow ear piercing, etc.

Back