Definition Of A Gun Hoarder

Nancy collected them. She showed them off to her landscaper.

How many guns Nancy had is not clear, though authorities say several were registered to her, including the ones used in the massacre.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...9c2732-4706-11e2-8061-253bccfc7532_story.html

The wackiest part is while she told the neighbor her son had a mental disability and was difficult to control she taught him how to shoot. Obviously the son's mental illness was genetic.

The wackiest part is while she told the neighbor her son had a mental disability and was difficult to control she taught him how to shoot. Obviously the son's mental illness was genetic.

So are all people with mental disorders violent by nature then? I've read parents and other 'experts' in the mental health field claim otherwise. If it is the case why aren't we locking these people up?

beg to differ. you just said that you would take any methods, including battery, to protect your 'peace'. do you deny that?

Don't take things out of context and don't start putting words in my mouth. You have a problem? Spit it out. Why do you hate America so?

I don't believe that I am. I have no indicators that might lead me to any conclusion like that. Why do you hate America so?

According to the libs here you qualify just by owning them. Why won't you turn them in for the children?

What if they are stolen and used to kill little kiddies? How will you live with yourself?

Why do you hate children?

Back