Definition Of A Gun Hoarder

According to the libs here you qualify just by owning them. Why won't you turn them in for the children?

What if they are stolen and used to kill little kiddies? How will you live with yourself?

Why do you hate children?

Hyperbole and other bullshit reveals your lack of anything substantial between your ears. Why do you hate America so?

it is ironic that people point to nancy's gun 'collection' as evidence of something bad...when she never did anything bad with the guns

it was her mentally ill son

If anyone see's yurt around would you please tell him that he is a complete fraud, a liar, a solid bore and somewhat of a turd? Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

So are all people with mental disorders violent by nature then? I've read parents and other 'experts' in the mental health field claim otherwise. If it is the case why aren't we locking these people up?

No, but the ones that do show these tendencies should be required to get help. I know there is the matter of their civil rights, but if it can be shown by family members, neighbors, teachers, doctors, that said peron is violent and needs to be monitored to make sure they are taking medication and are receiving counseling, I feel it is no more a violation than like paying child support.

No, but the ones that do show these tendencies should be required to get help. I know there is the matter of their civil rights, but if it can be shown by family members, neighbors, teachers, doctors, that said peron is violent and needs to be monitored to make sure they are taking medication and are receiving counseling, I feel it is no more a violation than like paying child support.

Sadly, there are thousands, possibly millions incarcerated in this country whose only crime is being a bit off and no one cares enough about them to help them. Prison is not the place for them but it is where many of them live.

Sadly, there are thousands, possibly millions incarcerated in this country whose only crime is being a bit off and no one cares enough about them to help them. Prison is not the place for them but it is where many of them live.

I agree.

serious question: if a person shows violent tendencies, that person should be required to get psychiatric help?

next question: If the above answer is yes, what do you consider violent tendencies?

It's not a belief. I know for a fact that you are a total fraud, a liar, a complete bore and that you need to FUCK OFF AND EAT SHIT!!!!!!!!

for someone who has run all over the board repeating this childish mantra, i don't think you should be calling anyone a bore, liar or a fraud.

too bad you can't stop running away from your beliefs about guns when asked a tough question. keep repeating the above mantra, it only reflects on you.

I am one of those gun owners. I have several, possibly many of them. I don't choose to carry them in otherwise peaceful environments. And I don't need that pecker extension that the low self esteem cowboys need in wearing that phallic symbol on their hips. They are disgusting and cowardly to say the very least.

So now admit that you have several peni extenders.
That's ok shorty.

It's not a belief. I know for a fact that you are a total fraud, a liar, a complete bore and that you need to FUCK OFF AND EAT SHIT!!!!!!!!

You seem to be suffering from a psychotic breakdown.
You should surrender all your firearms and report to your nearest mental facility.

it is ironic that people point to nancy's gun 'collection' as evidence of something bad...when she never did anything bad with the guns

it was her mentally ill son

She did do something bad with her guns. She encouraged her mentally ill son to learn about guns. She used them to show her mentally ill son how to shoot.

Irresponsible is an understatement.

She did do something bad with her guns. She encouraged her mentally ill son to learn about guns. She used them to show her mentally ill son how to shoot.

Irresponsible is an understatement.

You have no proof of this and her taking him with her, when she went to the gun range, is a strawman on your part.
But you go ahead and continue to be part of the mob that's dragging the bodies of 20 dead children, through the streets.

Back