“DEI Hire” is the new racial slur.

I hear this term being thrown around by Trumppers, to describe any dark skinned person with a good job. Sick!
omg-omg-omg-oh-god.gif

boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

It's not about race, it's about competence. Saying someone is a DEI hire--be they a minority, female, handicapped, veteran, or whatever--is saying they weren't hired for their competence and ability but rather to fill a company quota, check a box on a government form, or some other stupidity.
In the small unintelligent minds of leftists, anything against their failed beliefs is racist. ;)

I hear this term being thrown around by Trumppers, to describe any dark skinned person with a good job. Sick!
Yeah, and they are correct. DEI IS racism. It discriminates against White Americans in favour of members of minority groups (all of whom are non -White/Europeans) for a disproportionate number of "good jobs".

Being the Vice President is a "good job", but if you where male and/or White you were out of the running. Biden himself said his VP WOULD be a BLACK WOMAN.

That's how Kamala got the job. She is an incompetent, political imbecile and a cackling, national embarrassment; but DEI - hiring doesn't take merit into account.

Another classic example of the inherent racism in Diversity hiring, was Claudine Gay, a black nit-wit and plagiarist who was actually appointed Principle of Harvard University.

Then there's WH Press Secretary, Karinne Jean Pierre. Karinne was a Diversity - hire "triple - bunger": Black, Female and a Lesbian. So she was a shoe-in; unfortunately she is incompetent, a serial liar, and simply refuses to answer any difficult questions. .

So, there are three example from the visible "tip of the ice-berg" of Diversity-Hiring in the US; imagine what's below the surface of the water (?)

Dachshund Dawg

Dachshund the Loyal TRUMPER Hound !!

Here are three more of them, none of which are persons of color. It has a specific meaning not related to race.

Democrats are the most racist people in America and it's not close. Freak show on top of that. Very distasteful.

DEI1.JPG
DEI2.JPG
DEI.jpg

San Francisco, at #17 out of 310 cities which are considered at least medium sized with populations of 100,000 or more, is ONE OF THE NATION'S LARGEST CITIES.

Dumbass.

He also LOST billions in real estate and he was only able to do anything because his scumbag, Nazi lover POS father set him up with a fortune.

Even if any part of what you said is true, which I doubt, that still does not qualify him to be the head of the government of the most advanced nation on Earth.

There is infinitely much more to it than just marketing and bullshitting skills required.

He only got elected because his bullshit appeals to dumb rednecks and stupid hillbillies.

Ask J.D. Vance.

He said as much.
He turned a few million into billions. Most people don't have a clue how to do that and would be broke in a decade or less.

And it's not like we have to speculate at this point as to whether he has the policies to make America strong. He's already done it once so when you talk shit about his business past not qualifying him to run the country that ship has long since sailed.

In short you are an idiot with no valid points. Just another puny chested TDS cunt from the left.

He turned a few million into billions. Most people don't have a clue how to do that and would be broke in a decade or less.

And it's not like we have to speculate at this point as to whether he has the policies to make America strong. He's already done it once so when you talk shit about his business past not qualifying him to run the country that ship has long since sailed.

In short you are an idiot with no valid points. Just another puny chested TDS cunt from the left.
He lost record jobs, increased the debt by the 3rd largest amount in history, fumbled Covid, cozied up with dictators, sowed more division during the George Floyd protests, tried to stage a coup by getting Pence to throw out the electoral votes, sat at the Whitehouse with his diaper full as J6 played out, let Ronnie Jackson (or is it Johnson?) turn the Whitehouse into a pill mill, gave his daughter and son-in-law jobs they had zero qualifications for, covered for the Saudis assassinating a journalist, etc, etc, etc.

In what fantasy fucking Narnia version of reality did he make the US stronger?

Not only did he lose the presidential election, but his endorsements actively lost many lower elections for Republicans. When are you going to get it through your thick mongoloid skull that he is POISON?

He lost record jobs, increased the debt by the 3rd largest amount in history, fumbled Covid, cozied up with dictators, sowed more division during the George Floyd protests, tried to stage a coup by getting Pence to throw out the electoral votes, sat at the Whitehouse with his diaper full as J6 played out, let Ronnie Jackson (or is it Johnson?) turn the Whitehouse into a pill mill, gave his daughter and son-in-law jobs they had zero qualifications for, covered for the Saudis assassinating a journalist, etc, etc, etc.

Not only did he lose the presidential election, but his endorsements actively lost many lower elections for Republicans. When are you going to get it through your thick mongoloid skull that he is POISON?
I will give you the Kushner thing. That guy is a moron.

The so called Journalist was playing with fire and got burnt.

Third largest debt increase? That would make him the first president not to set a new record wouldn't it?

The only division sowed when the drug addict was put out of his misery was by the left.

And there was no insurrection. If you think there was you're not intelligent enough to even converse with.

Last edited:

He is grossly overrated, mostly by himself, as a businessman.

Much or most of his profiteering was accomplished by bending and/or breaking the rules and the law.

He has no moral code, but then, that's why scum like you admire him.

Your moral code: "Doesn't matter how you get, as long as you get it and get a lot."

Sane, decent people pray that our country is never run by people like you or your false idol Trump.

He is grossly overrated, mostly by himself, as a businessman.

Much or most of his profiteering was accomplished by bending and/or breaking the rules and the law.

He has no moral code, but then, that's why scum like you admire him.

Your moral code: "Doesn't matter how you get, as long as you get it and get a lot."

Sane, decent people pray that our country is never run by people like you or your false idol Trump.
As luck would have it I am in fact an elected local official in my town. People seem to like me.

Excellence in her legal career and as a US Senator.

Why did Trump pick Vance? Sofa fucking?
What was excellent about her pre VP career?

I think her fellow democrat Tulsi covered it quite well in the debate before Gaggles had to drop out in 2020.

Don't you think?

What was excellent about her pre VP career?

I think her fellow democrat Tulsi covered it quite well in the debate before Gaggles had to drop out in 2020.

Don't you think?
She was an excellent prosecutor, and great communicator. She is very good at speaking truth to those who obfuscate.

He lost record jobs,

Lie, lame and stupid.

increased the debt by the 3rd largest amount in history,

Thanks to Democrats and the effort against Covid dumbfuck. :palm:

fumbled Covid,

That was Fraudci dumbfuck. :palm:

cozied up with dictators,

That's lie filled MSNBC bullshit dumbfuck. :palm:

sowed more division during the George Floyd protests,

That was Democrats dumbfuck. :palm:

tried to stage a coup by getting Pence to throw out the electoral votes,

More moronic lie filled MSNBC bulshit dumbfuck. :palm:

sat at the Whitehouse with his diaper full as J6 played out,

Another dumb lie dumbfuck. :palm:

let Ronnie Jackson (or is it Johnson?) turn the Whitehouse into a pill mill,

More bullshit from the manure spreader. :palm:

gave his daughter and son-in-law jobs they had zero qualifications for, covered for the Saudis assassinating a journalist, etc, etc, etc.

More meaningless lie filled bullshit from a dumbfuck. :palm:

Well, being a serial lying, low IQ leftist dumb fuck, you wouldn't be able to comprehend the OBVIOUS.

Yes, the perfect election, right mental case? Good lord, if you had a brain, which you obviously lack, you would be embarrassed.

But thank you for being the poster dumbfuck for the 33% who continued to vote for and elect lying hacks. :palm:

As luck would have it I am in fact an elected local official in my town. People seem to like me.

Yes, I'm sure the rats, roaches and other vermin that populate the dump just love you....

qdxdC1722273958.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240729-132316.jpg
    Screenshot_20240729-132316.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 3
Back