Dem coup attempt on Biden fails.

When all is said and done, the Dems and the GOP drink from the same troth filled with corporate and AIPAC money. This is why the Dems sandbagged Howard Dean and Bernie Sanders, and why we're in the mess we're in now with the worst two candidates in American political history.

When all is said and done, the Dems and the GOP drink from the same troth filled with corporate and AIPAC money. This is why the Dems sandbagged Howard Dean and Bernie Sanders, and why we're in the mess we're in now with the worst two candidates in American political history.
Don't agree. Biden is far better than Clinton or Obama.

you're kind of a jerkoff
You need to grow up and/or get a real hobby, kid. Just because I proved you to be a blathering MAGA mook doesn't mean you can't put on your socks & shoes, toddle down to the library and LEARN a few things. Now, wipe off your tears from the screen, put down the beer and go read a newspaper. Later.

You need to grow up and/or get a real hobby, kid. Just because I proved you to be a blathering MAGA mook doesn't mean you can't put on your socks & shoes, toddle down to the library and LEARN a few things. Now, wipe off your tears from the screen, put down the beer and go read a newspaper. Later.
troll

Surprised the Hell out of me, this should not have been scheduled at this time unless it was to take care of Empire business re NATO. The Europeans already demand that whats left of Joe be sent packing.....this cant help.
That is absolutely not true. NATO is very happy with Joe and fears what a mess Trump would be. European leaders are on Joe's side and have the same fear of Trump, that he has no respect for existing deals and treaties. That he does what he wants.

That is absolutely not true. NATO is very happy with Joe and fears what a mess Trump would be. European leaders are on Joe's side and have the same fear of Trump, that he has no respect for existing deals and treaties. That he does what he wants.
Not true. NATO thinks Joke is a vegetable. They really don't want the wrecking ball they see in Trump either. From their POV, they're screwed either way things turn out.

They know Trump will force them into spending the full amount required by treaty, or more. They don't want that because they can't afford it due to the rising costs of their Greentard plans and social spending. On the other hand, they know Joke doesn't have a clue and is likely to get them into a war they can't afford to fight.

“Finnish president Alexander Stubb says he has no concerns over President Joe Biden's ability to serve a second term. Stubb was asked Thursday about his meetings with Biden and if he had any concerns over another Trump presidency with regards to Ukraine and NATO.19 hours ago
https://apnews.com › video › finla...
Finnish president says he has 'no concerns' about a second Biden term”

There might be a few who have "no concerns"...the majority are Very concerned...They're not blind or deaf...they were all at the "Big Boy" presser....
Check out the European headlines...

It double failed after his Big Boy press conference last night. I am entertained! :D
There might be a few who have "no concerns"...the majority are Very concerned...They're not blind or deaf...they were all at the "Big Boy" presser....
Check out the European headlines...
I’d ask for evidence of your claim, but know you won’t and can’t provide it.

“German Chancellor Olaf Scholz on Thursday warned against underestimating President Biden, describing him as a “very focused” leader following this week’s NATO Summit in Washington, D.C.”

Back