Dem coup attempt on Biden fails.

In his career Uncle Joe has never met a war he didn't like. Then there was that business with the 1994 Crime Bill, and the famous quote that "Were there not an Israel, the United States of America would have to invent an Israel to protect her interests in the region.”

So he's not by far the worse, but for me his record is dubious enough not to vote for him even if he was bereft of the ravages of old age.
So, as usual, you vote Republican.

What's important is what everyone is saying behind closed doors... World leaders are going to be very careful about what they say to the press ...and what will be reported .. Obviously they're not going to be honest.. Kind of like how the white house, his family, and everyone here covers for Joe...
World leaders are obviously going to tell the truth about their relations with America and Biden. Of course, they want a leader in America who understands and respects other nations and alliances. You and Trump do not. You have no idea what they say behind closed doors, yet you felt it right to claim it. Then you make a statement that everyone in the Whitehouse is covering for him. Are you able to understand where your post went wrong? You are making statements without evidence.

The driver for nations reaching the 2 percent was Putin's war on Ukraine. Putin showed us all that he does not respect borders or other nation's wills. He will rule them if he chooses to. I feel badly that nations are spending the nations's wealth on bombs, guns, and weapons. But that is a reality when some countries have right-wing leaders.

What's important is what everyone is saying behind closed doors... World leaders are going to be very careful about what they say to the press ...and what will be reported .. Obviously they're not going to be honest.. Kind of like how the white house, his family, and everyone here covers for Joe...
Wow, look at you pretending to know what everyone is saying behind closed doors! A genuine clairvoyant! :laugh:

Not true. NATO thinks Joke is a vegetable. They really don't want the wrecking ball they see in Trump either. From their POV, they're screwed either way things turn out.

They know Trump will force them into spending the full amount required by treaty, or more. They don't want that because they can't afford it due to the rising costs of their Greentard plans and social spending. On the other hand, they know Joke doesn't have a clue and is likely to get them into a war they can't afford to fight.
You're as clairvoyant as TOP, claiming that NATO thinks Biden's a vegetable. Any proof of this?

I see your buddy Frank kicked you to the curb for your incessant trolling. Bwahahah!

nKmQCxt.jpg
Everybody has their limits and he was more patient than most for a long time.

I am a Dem. I want America to continue and Trump is a serious threat to destroy it. The question is whether Biden is the best choice to beat Trump. I am not sure he is.
Trump speaks gobbledegook regularly. He makes a mess of statements confuses the names of people he knows well and says dumb shit over and over. We are not discussing that.
We are focusing on Biden's spoonerisms. Biden knows the subjects and has solid plans for them. But he slips in speaking occasionally.
Today, Biden is qualified for the presidency and Trump is not. But what will Joe be like in 4 years? His debate was alarming. Something was wrong and it has not been properly addressed.
Trump and Biden should be carted off to doctors and have thorough physicals including neurological tests. The results should be public.

I am a Dem. I want America to continue and Trump is a serious threat to destroy it. The question is whether Biden is the best choice to beat Trump. I am not sure he is.
Trump speaks gobbledegook regularly. He makes a mess of statements confuses the names of people he knows well and says dumb shit over and over. We are not discussing that.
We are focusing on Biden's spoonerisms. Biden knows the subjects and has solid plans for them. But he slips in speaking occasionally.
Today, Biden is qualified for the presidency and Trump is not. But what will Joe be like in 4 years? His debate was alarming. Something was wrong and it has not been properly addressed.
Trump and Biden should be carted off to doctors and have thorough physicals including neurological tests. The results should be public.
You are helping Trump.

Everybody has their limits and he was more patient than most for a long time.
He was. This is the story of Toxic's life though. Someone is nice to her. She gloms onto them like a lamprey and sucks them dry. They get sick of the one-sided obsession and kick her to the curb. Then she stalks.

So, as usual, you vote Republican.
Why do you say dumb things like that? Are you ignorant of the FACT that (1) there are other candidates/positions on the Presidential ballot (2) There is such a thing as the "write in vote". (3) The electoral college determines the President, NOT the popular vote ... and TWICE in my lifetime the two have NOT been in sync.

Why do you say dumb things like that? Are you ignorant of the FACT that (1) there are other candidates/positions on the Presidential ballot (2) There is such a thing as the "write in vote". (3) The electoral college determines the President, NOT the popular vote ... and TWICE in my lifetime the two have NOT been in sync.
go vote for trump. sick of you assholes

Go read his record dude

Biden kicked ass
None of your links work except the one regarding the SEC and I don't see any mention of Senator Biden being instrumental in that one. If there's a sentence I missed, could you copy and paste it here? Thanks.

Back