Democratic Super Star Running for President!

HAHAHA, believe it or not I feel vindicated.
Didn't I say she was a rising superstar! Of course since she is booted out of the "big tent" Dem party for being a freespeaking Liberal she has to run as the Green Party candidate but she is a big name going up.

Take that Lorax!

HAHAHA, believe it or not I feel vindicated.
Didn't I say she was a rising superstar! Of course since she is booted out of the "big tent" Dem party for being a freespeaking Liberal she has to run as the Green Party candidate but she is a big name going up.

Take that Lorax!

Vindicated?! How so? Is she neck in neck with Hillary? Has Reid or Pelosi backed her candidacy? Do tell.

LOL, she's not even on the democratic ticket, yet Dano feels vindicated in McKinney superstar comments :p so typical

wwiici5.gif

"but she is a big name going up"

I love how Dano is always accusing the libs here of being "devious" and "misleading."

Vindicated?! How so? Is she neck in neck with Hillary? Has Reid or Pelosi backed her candidacy? Do tell.
Wrong criteria to judge.
I would say that a person who has the prominence, name recognition and is able to take the lead on the nation's third largest party is most certainly a rising superstar.

I see you have no comment as to how the "big tent" Dem party had no tolerance for a freespeaking Liberal.
And before you respond, I can guarantee that blackascoal agrees with me on that point at least.

With her being the most outspoken Liberal Democrat at the time, I predicted big things and lo and behold I am proven right.

So anyway…who was wrong about the question of our time, the one that cost hundreds of thousands of lives? Was it Dano, George W bush, or Cynthia McKinney?

Easy enough to check. This is from the original post on FP:

"Liberal Dem Star Cynthia McKinney NOW in trouble for corruption, will SHE resign?"

""Rep. Cynthia McKinney admits that she broke government rules by spending money to fly a celebrity to Atlanta.

Channel 2 Action News has uncovered documents showing McKinney, D-Ga., spent about $1,000 of taxpayer's money to fly singer Isaac Hayes to Georgia to help dedicate a new office in Atlanta."
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/8343403/detail.html

She should resign, Delay did, but usually Liberal Democrats just cling to power rather than try and be accountable, at least corrupt Republicans resign.

But there does seem to be a double standard, why are Liberals never pushed by the media and regular people to step down? "

How embarassing....

This really sums up how duplicitous Dano is. He can criticize lilberal Dems either way.

First, he takes them to task for not forcing her out, as the noble GOP does to its members who have been tainted by corruption.

Then, after he thinks everyone has forgotten, he actually criticizes them for forcing her out (didn't she just lose an election, anyway?), saying it means they don't have a "big tent."

Can you at least see the inherent & overwhelming dishonesty in that, Liberano?

If she gets momentum going she could hurt dems in the general. Can you say President Huckabee?

Yeah, right, and then the Dems will be pissed off at Greens again and try and keep them from becoming a viable party. This damn two-party shit is getting old.

If she gets momentum going she could hurt dems in the general. Can you say President Huckabee?

The idea that, Cynthia McKinney, who couldn't even win a Democratic primary in her home district in Georgia is going to siphon off votes from the Democratic nominee is laughable. Almost as laughable as Dano.

Back