Democratic Super Star Running for President!

So, Dano did you answer the question:

How is she still a democratic superstar & you vindicated when she's not even on the democratic ballot?

I thought I already answered that, she is a rising superstar but no longer with the Dems because she was outspoken and they booted her out in the primary.

It would be nice if they booted her out for the right reason, with the corruption charges, but instead they just fretted over those 911 comments she made and her feeding the prevailing view that Dems are soft on terrorists.
Dems can handle corruption just fine with Pelosi and others, but if you get one that talks out of line with prevailing Liberal doctrine or you hurt the party's health then buh-bye.

I thought I already answered that, she is a rising superstar but no longer with the Dems because she was outspoken and they booted her out in the primary.

It would be nice if they booted her out for the right reason, with the corruption charges, but instead they just fretted over those 911 comments she made and her feeding the prevailing view that Dems are soft on terrorists.
Dems can handle corruption just fine with Pelosi and others, but if you get one that talks out of line with prevailing Liberal doctrine or you hurt the party's health then buh-bye.

Oh, man - that one takes the cake.

I knew there was some sort of spin coming. You saw that old post of yours from FP, and bailed for awhile, desperately churning that little pea brain of yours around & around...."how do I justify 2 such disparate positions?"...and this is the best you can come up with?

Unlike the republicans who've been corruption free.....

Oh, man - that one takes the cake.

I knew there was some sort of spin coming. You saw that old post of yours from FP, and bailed for awhile, desperately churning that little pea brain of yours around & around...."how do I justify 2 such disparate positions?"...and this is the best you can come up with?

LOL at "bailed for awile".
It's called "lunch" dumbass.

Apparently, "the Dems" means the Democratic primary voters in Georgia's fourth congressional district.

Apparently, "the Dems" means the Democratic primary voters in Georgia's fourth congressional district.

Hey, Republicans never vote out incumbents; I can understand his confusion.

"Must re-elect safe encumbent....must re-elect safe incumbent..."

All of those "independent thinkers" on Dano's side...

Back