Democrats Block GOP Health Care Mailing

I don't think subversive is quite the right term.

In any event, misleading or not, I don't think it is an appropriate use of public money. If the GOPers want to send campaign documents they should do so through the RNC or the RCCC.

Subversive is just the right the word if indeed the chart is not misleading. So, if it is proven to not be misleading will you speak out against the subversiveness of attempting to prevent information from being provided to the American public due to a partisan democrat congress?

Health Care reform will imapct ALL Americans and therefore mailers to ALL tax payers are completely justified and appropriate.

Subversive is just the right the word if indeed the chart is not misleading. So, if it is proven to not be misleading will you speak out against the subversiveness of attempting to prevent information from being provided to the American public due to a partisan democrat congress?

Health Care reform will imapct ALL Americans and therefore mailers to ALL tax payers are completely justified and appropriate.

So the Democrats are subverting the right of the GOP to mail out campaign documents using taxpayer funds? No.

As I said, they can send out whatever the hell they want to send out misleading or not using RNC or RCCC funds.

No one is stopping them from mailing it out. They're just being prevented from using taxpayer money to do so.
Yet the democrats are free to use taxpayer money to advertise the legislation (we've all seen them... "if we do nothing...." commercial among others.), make mailings if they so choose, etc. etc. etc.

Why do you guys parade your totalitarian hypocrisy as if it were a badge of honor?

Yet the democrats are free to use taxpayer money to advertise the legislation (we've all seen them... "if we do nothing...." commercial among others.), make mailings if they so choose, etc. etc. etc.

Why do you guys parade your totalitarian hypocrisy as if it were a badge of honor?

Which commercials? I haven't seen them. And I seriously doubt that whatever commercials are being aired are being paid for through the use of taxpayer funds.

What? Every commercial healthcare I've seen appear to be funded by private liberal interst groups, or maybe the DNC. I'm assuming you understand the DNC is an arm of a private political party that exists on private donations.

Do you have a link to "democrat" commercial that was produced and marketed on the tax payer dime?

What? Every commercial healthcare I've seen appear to be funded by private liberal interst groups, or maybe the DNC. I'm assuming you understand the DNC is an arm of a private political party that exists on private donations.

Do you have a link to "democrat" commercial that was produced and marketed on the tax payer dime?
When a political commercial is funded by private organizations - including the DNC - it is required for the source to be clearly stated at at some time during the commercial. We've all seen them. "Paid for by mindless drones with no concept of reality. MDNCR.org"

There is no such advisory at the end of the commercials I have seen. Since you admit they only "appear" to be privately funded commercials, I'd say you haven't seen the required advisory either. So either they are breaking the law about private political organizations paying for ads, or the commercial is NOT being paid by private funds. Take your pick.

Unfortunately for the tiny minority party and their profit-centered health care and insurance industry paymasters, their opposition to reform is irrelevant.

The American people elected change when they gave President Barack Obama his historic mandate, and they will not be denied.

The GOP's agenda of obstructionism will hasten the further decline of the Party of Bush.

The Dems have enough votes (if every Dem votes the party line) to pass any legislation.

So how come the Obama healthcare bill has not passed?

When a political commercial is funded by private organizations - including the DNC - it is required for the source to be clearly stated at at some time during the commercial. We've all seen them. "Paid for by mindless drones with no concept of reality. MDNCR.org"

There is no such advisory at the end of the commercials I have seen. Since you admit they only "appear" to be privately funded commercials, I'd say you haven't seen the required advisory either. So either they are breaking the law about private political organizations paying for ads, or the commercial is NOT being paid by private funds. Take your pick.

You could just admit that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

So the Democrats are subverting the right of the GOP to mail out campaign documents using taxpayer funds? No.

As I said, they can send out whatever the hell they want to send out misleading or not using RNC or RCCC funds.

No, if the information is factual, they are subverting information about policy from being provided to the American people.

That this is OK with you says all I need to know...thanks.

No, if the information is factual, they are subverting information about policy from being provided to the American people.

That this is OK with you says all I need to know...thanks.

But there are many many many available avenues for providing information to the American people. There is no subversion whatsoever. At best, they are subverting the GOP's ability to send campaign documents for free.

But there are many many many available avenues for providing information to the American people. There is no subversion whatsoever. At best, they are subverting the GOP's ability to send campaign documents for free.
Yet the President can get on national TV to promote his plans. Who pays for that?

The avenue they have chosen are mailer's. Not everyone has a computer.

It is subversion if the information is not misleading as democrats accuse.

The mailers have nothing to do with being campaign documents. To say so is riddiculous and patently dishonest of you.

The avenue they have chosen are mailer's. Not everyone has a computer.

It is subversion if the information is not misleading as democrats accuse.

The mailers have nothing to do with being campaign documents. To say so is riddiculous and patently dishonest of you.

And they can mail them all they like. They just have to pay for postage.

Back