"Democrats Don't Like Their Families"

martin

J. D. Vance on the stump yesterday:

"Democrats don't like their families, or they don't like other peoples' families. All I know is these sick fucks are ANTI-FAMILY! This is a big reason why you should elect Donald Trump and me."

"Democrats don't like their families, or they don't like other peoples' families. All I know is these sick fucks are ANTI-FAMILY! This is a big reason why you should elect Donald Trump and me."

Wow is there a youtube of that? (That has been the case around here, you know...just saying... The people bashing their own relatives And other posters families are Democrats...)

Wow is there a youtube of that? (That has been the case around here, you know...just saying... The people bashing their own relatives And other posters families are Democrats...)
You mean like you and your MAGAT ilk constantly beating on Hunter Biden, who isn't a politician and not running for anything? Like you following me around calling my soon-to-be-born g-daughter a "clump of cells"? Like you putting "thanks" on posts bashing various JPP members' spouses? Show us some examples of these JPP members bashing their own relatives. I've got plenty of examples of YOU participating in those kinds of attacks.

Just what is this craziness supposed to mean, anyways? Some myth that Reichwingers are for families and family values, but (D)s aren't? That will sure make me want to vote for the Trump Crime Family(tm). lol

You mean like you and your MAGAT ilk constantly beating on Hunter Biden, who isn't a politician and not running for anything? Like you following me around calling my soon-to-be-born g-daughter a "clump of cells"? Like you putting "thanks" on posts bashing various JPP members' spouses? Show us some examples of these JPP members bashing their own relatives. I've got plenty of examples of YOU participating in those kinds of attacks.
the presence of hunter in and around the white house as often as he has been marks him as more than just a son visiting his parents.

let's be very clear, YOU democrats/liberals are the ones who began the 'clump of cells' argument, so if you need to be upset at someone about it, look in the mirror.

you at least have most of the hypocrisy of the right correct, but at least most of them still believe in the nuclear family and beneficial gender roles.

you at least have most of the hypocrisy of the right correct, but at least most of them still believe in the nuclear family and beneficial gender roles.
What, exactly, is a "beneficial gender role"? Mom stays home with a quiverful of kids while Dad has a "real job" at the factory or office? :laugh:

what have been the historical gender roles that have made societies successful for generations?
Two parents, both with jobs either at home or outside the home. Extended family living where g-parents were available for child care and nurturing interaction. Kids going to public schools funded by the taxpayers. Parents far more interested in educating their children in reading, writing, math and less in fighting with their teachers and the school board about social issues while pushing Xtian theology into the curriculum.

Two parents, both with jobs either at home or outside the home. Extended family living where g-parents were available for child care and nurturing interaction. Kids going to public schools funded by the taxpayers. Parents far more interested in educating their children in reading, writing, math and less in fighting with their teachers and the school board about social issues while pushing Xtian theology into the curriculum.
that is wrong. I get that you must submit this manufactured answer, but you know, in your heart, that this is wrong. It's been this thinking and mindset that has caused a majority of the societal issues we have today.

JD should learn the First Law of Holes. It's one thing to throw red meat to the MAGAts, but they can't win just on the MAGAt vote. They need the Independents too and I think his attacks on family and women will drive away the majority of them.

2q1lns.jpg

that is wrong. I get that you must submit this manufactured answer, but you know, in your heart, that this is wrong. It's been this thinking and mindset that has caused a majority of the societal issues we have today.
There is definitely wrongness, but it's your skewed perception of a mythical utopian society that never existed. Until the 20th century, most Americans lived in rural, agricultural regions and seldom moved far from their birth places. Whether they had children or not, both parents worked and worked hard. Often *their* parents lived with them or nearby. The kids also worked and worked hard, hence the archaic school schedule we still follow with summers off. If they lived in cities, kids also worked. Hence child labor laws.

You might as well blame unions and labor law for giving us paid days off, weekends and holidays off, and 40-hour work weeks. People didn't have the leisure to obsess over social issues when they were working twice as many hours per week as we typically do now.

JD should learn the First Law of Holes. It's one thing to throw red meat to the MAGAts, but they can't win just on the MAGAt vote. They need the Independents too and I think his attacks on family and women will drive away the majority of them.
Yep, nailed it. Submissive, subservient RW women like the few on this forum agree with Vance, but the rest of us do not.

Trump has divorced two of his wives, and he was incapable of being loyal to any of his three wives. He shared weird thoughts about being tempted to date his daughter

There is definitely wrongness, but it's your skewed perception of a mythical utopian society that never existed. Until the 20th century, most Americans lived in rural, agricultural regions and seldom moved far from their birth places. Whether they had children or not, both parents worked and worked hard. Often *their* parents lived with them or nearby. The kids also worked and worked hard, hence the archaic school schedule we still follow with summers off. If they lived in cities, kids also worked. Hence child labor laws.

You might as well blame unions and labor law for giving us paid days off, weekends and holidays off, and 40-hour work weeks. People didn't have the leisure to obsess over social issues when they were working twice as many hours per week as we typically do now.
let me know when you want to exercise critical thinking instead of blindly adhering to liberal ideology

DtM believes "we have to destroy the village in order to save it" with the village being Federal and State governments. His ideology fits and terminology fits with being aligned with Sovereign Citizens.

Back