Democrats show how it's done

Onceler

Great debate tonight. No real personal attacks - just a thorough, thoughtful discussion of the issues.

As an Obama partisan, I like to think that he brought Hillary up to that level of discourse, but they probably both decided that the rancorous tone of the past few weeks was doing neither of them any good.

Yeah, I'm watching it now, and it has been remarkably issue driven. Obama represents, Hillary's body language was creepy.

PAUL -08!

Would it be inappropriate for Obama to end every debate response with "and in conclusion, how can Senator Clinton keep the American People happy when she couldn't even keep her husband happy?" No huh. I guess I won't email the Obama campaign with that idea.

they both looked good, dems are calling it the dream ticket.
They see the republicans looking like asses and they were headed down that road after S. Carolina and made a smart choice.
Best line of the night. Why we need a business man in the white house. Barak - Mitt's not getting too good a return on his investment.

Much more mature looking than the last Republican debate. Theirs looked about like some threads on here.
Not very presidential at all. I guess Ron Paul looked the most presidential as he said almost nothing, but what he said was mature.

Would it be inappropriate for Obama to end every debate response with "and in conclusion, how can Senator Clinton keep the American People happy when she couldn't even keep her husband happy?" No huh. I guess I won't email the Obama campaign with that idea.

That would go over like a lead balloon.

Obama has the passion of leadership down and can bring people together. Clinton seems to be more skilled in the back room politics of it all..

I coulds see it as
Obama/Clinton with Clinton as the cheney type shady character thats making the shifty deals.

That is the only possible way i would vote for her.

Obama has the passion of leadership down and can bring people together. Clinton seems to be more skilled in the back room politics of it all..

I coulds see it as
Obama/Clinton with Clinton as the cheney type shady character thats making the shifty deals.

That is the only possible way i would vote for her.

I don't think she would ever take the VP slot. She would get far more camera time as a Senator. Like many politicians, she is not content to be in the background.

Nor would Obama offer her the slot, not with a former President attached to the deal

I almost got sick in that fake lovefest.

Man it looked fake, it felt fake, and it came across as pandering garbage.

"We're having fun!"

Much more mature looking than the last Republican debate. Theirs looked about like some threads on here.
Not very presidential at all. I guess Ron Paul looked the most presidential as he said almost nothing, but what he said was mature.

They’re goons. It must be so humiliating to know you are going to vote for one of those wild-eyed crazies. I guess you have to really work double time to disparage the other side when you’re playing with that deck.

Damo they actually do like each other. Just like many of us on here who disagree even more than they do.

They’re goons. It must be so humiliating to know you are going to vote for one of those wild-eyed crazies. I guess you have to really work double time to disparage the other side when you’re playing with that deck.

Yeah I almost feel sorry for the Republican whacks. Almost....When I am not grinning about it that is.

I almost got sick in that fake lovefest.

Man it looked fake, it felt fake, and it came across as pandering garbage.

"We're having fun!"

Please. You're focusing on a very few stylistic points.

That was one of the more substantive debates I have seen this campaign season, and it was not without it's pointed differences between the candidates.

Please. You're focusing on a very few stylistic points.

That was one of the more substantive debates I have seen this campaign season, and it was not without it's pointed differences between the candidates.
That doesn't change that I almost grossed out on the bad acting in parts. I did with McCain and the R debate when they pretended all was grand too. Although I liked both debates.

Demoncrats will always gross you out Damo. Unless it is a hottie demoncrat female. But unlike spinner you do not consider Hillary to be a hottie ;)

Back