Democrats show how it's done

Then you don't understand Hillary hate.

There is no greater fundraising boon for the GOP than Hillary; there is no one else who could potentially unite the GOP base & drive turnout with a candidate like McCain, who would have a low turnout otherwise.

Dems have openly expressed fear of losing Congress because Hillary would drive turnout so much for the GOP. It's a no brainer; there would be nothing like that with an Obama candidacy. If anything, Obama draws more Republicans to vote Dems.

The GOP is praying for a Hillary candidacy right now, and have been for a year.

If Obama can pull this off, who do you think is a good fit for his VP?

If Obama can pull this off, who do you think is a good fit for his VP?

I'd personally love Obama/Edwards, but I don't think that happens; I think he tries to make a clean break with past elections.

He & Biden had a great relationship & worked off each other well in those earlier debates; Biden would be a great, logical choice for him.

I'd personally love Obama/Edwards, but I don't think that happens; I think he tries to make a clean break with past elections.

He & Biden had a great relationship & worked off each other well in those earlier debates; Biden would be a great, logical choice for him.

I'm betting it's Biden .. hope Obama doesn't fall for his Iraq partition dumb idea though.

Paul Volker as Treasury Secretary.

Obama won't lose Congress.

Hillary will lose Congress.
I think this is very true. I think that Hilary will do to her own presidency what she and her healthcare plan did in 1994. REpublican control of congress again in 2010. Which means if she does somehow pull off a miracle Justice Stevens needs to retire immediately

Good one.

Biden would make alot of sense.

I think this is very true. I think that Hilary will do to her own presidency what she and her healthcare plan did in 1994. REpublican control of congress again in 2010. Which means if she does somehow pull off a miracle Justice Stevens needs to retire immediately

I worry that she would drive turnout so much that it would lose Dems the House this year.

The Senate is safe until 2010, though....

Then you don't understand Hillary hate.

There is no greater fundraising boon for the GOP than Hillary; there is no one else who could potentially unite the GOP base & drive turnout with a candidate like McCain, who would have a low turnout otherwise.

Dems have openly expressed fear of losing Congress because Hillary would drive turnout so much for the GOP. It's a no brainer; there would be nothing like that with an Obama candidacy. If anything, Obama draws more Republicans to vote Dem.

The GOP is praying for a Hillary candidacy right now, and have been for a year.

I do not think even having hillary will save the Republicans.

I'm betting it's Biden .. hope Obama doesn't fall for his Iraq partition dumb idea though.

Paul Volker as Treasury Secretary.

I think Biden would be a good fit with Obama as well.

Volker? While I like Volker, he has to be in his 80's by now. Not sure if he would accept it. But then again, this economy would be the type of challenge he likes... so maybe. Interesting thought. I didn't even think of that when he endorsed Obama.

Obama's not going to get the nominations though. He's pretty well down across the board in the polls for Super Tuesday, and I can't see Hillary allowing him to get the nomination.

Then you don't understand how much the right despise the Clintons. She also would not do as well with Independents as Obama would. Especially against McCain.

I would choose obama over hillary or mccain. The globalist entrenched power shit sticks need a strong message. Not that obama will be great. I just can't stand the others. Give a black man a chance.

They’re goons. It must be so humiliating to know you are going to vote for one of those wild-eyed crazies. I guess you have to really work double time to disparage the other side when you’re playing with that deck.

Very goonish, just like Cypress. :tongout:

Back