Democrats worry third-party candidate will hand 2024 election to Republicans

Democrats do not want Biden.
Democrat VOTERS do not want Biden (their mantra is "well, but... but at least he's not Trump"). Democrat POLITICIANS want Biden (cognitively gone, expendable).

DeSantis will be President
How do you figure?

Even IF Ron! were to get the Republican nomination nod (due to the Trump-related legal witch-hunts, due to RNC gameplaying to somehow "not allow a "felon" to be nominated", etc etc), there are still two HUGE problems that stand in Ron!'s way of "becoming President" without even getting into the issues of election fraud and the Democrat's well-oiled ballot harvesting machine:

1) How will Ron! make up for losing the significant "only Trump" group of voters who will refuse to turn out for him? My rather conservative guess is that this group of people consists of roughly 9 million people...

2) Which "Rust Belt" State is Ron! going to win, and how exactly will he go about winning it?

Even IF you give Ron! the states/areas of Arizona, Georgia, New Hampshire, Maine 2nd, AND Nebraska 2nd, D's will STILL get 271 electoral votes.

Unless you think that Ron! is going to somehow win Virginia, Colorado, New Mexico, or Nevada, then this is where you tell me precisely how Ron! is going to win any of the "Rust Belt" states of Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, or Pennsylvania?

I live in Wisconsin and I can GUARANTEE you that Ron! stands zero chance of winning here (the Southwestern and Northern portions of the state in particular will NOT turn out for Ron! if he is the candidate, or they'll otherwise vote for the Democrat). Only the Milwaukee suburbs would turn out for Ron!, and that's not nearly enough for him to win... Earlier this year, Daniel Kelly rejected the MAGA endorsement so MAGA stayed home and he got trounced in his very winnable Supreme Court race. Thanks to RINOs being RINOs, communist libtards now control our Supreme Court.

Democrat VOTERS do not want Biden (their mantra is "well, but... but at least he's not Trump"). Democrat POLITICIANS want Biden (cognitively gone, expendable).

How do you figure?

Even IF Ron! were to get the Republican nomination nod (due to the Trump-related legal witch-hunts, due to RNC gameplaying to somehow "not allow a "felon" to be nominated", etc etc), there are still two HUGE problems that stand in Ron!'s way of "becoming President" without even getting into the issues of election fraud and the Democrat's well-oiled ballot harvesting machine:

1) How will Ron! make up for losing the significant "only Trump" group of voters who will refuse to turn out for him? My rather conservative guess is that this group of people consists of roughly 9 million people...

2) Which "Rust Belt" State is Ron! going to win, and how exactly will he go about winning it?

Even IF you give Ron! the states/areas of Arizona, Georgia, New Hampshire, Maine 2nd, AND Nebraska 2nd, D's will STILL get 271 electoral votes.

Unless you think that Ron! is going to somehow win Virginia, Colorado, New Mexico, or Nevada, then this is where you tell me precisely how Ron! is going to win any of the "Rust Belt" states of Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, or Pennsylvania?

I live in Wisconsin and I can GUARANTEE you that Ron! stands zero chance of winning here (the Southwestern and Northern portions of the state in particular will NOT turn out for Ron! if he is the candidate, or they'll otherwise vote for the Democrat). Only the Milwaukee suburbs would turn out for Ron!, and that's not nearly enough for him to win... Earlier this year, Daniel Kelly rejected the MAGA endorsement so MAGA stayed home and he got trounced in his very winnable Supreme Court race. Thanks to RINOs being RINOs, communist libtards now control our Supreme Court.

Because people do not want Biden or Trump

Both parties have monitors in every election. What does looking at a voting machine accomplish?

Rememeber in PA they sent GOP monitors home with Trump 400,000 votes ahead and when they came back Biden was 800,000 votes ahead?. Yet we are told it was a secure and honest election. Things like this is why we know Biden and the Democrats stole the election

How do you figure?

Watch and see

Back