Dems are terrorist lovers

robdastud

it boggles me how dems seem so quick to defend terrorists and their treatment and stuff

i know you don't go to the other site, but Maine Fonda is practically campaigning for them.

rob is a troll fag.... he spews his love life all over the site along with regaling us with tales of festering sores, and then complains when he gets it back at him. I want every terrorist to be brought to justice. I want every American POW now and in the future treated with humanity. I want America to adhere to the constitution. We must be strong warrriors, but we must not be barbarians, or we will have freely given to the enemy that which they could not forcibly take from us: the moral high ground upon which America stands.

I can sort of understand it a bit.
Consider if this country was bombed invaded and occupied because Bush is a bad guy Rob. Just a hypothetical situation now Rob.
I would likely become a terrorist as well.
I am not supporting them , just understanding a bit.

I can sort of understand it a bit.
Consider if this country was bombed invaded and occupied because Bush is a bad guy Rob. Just a hypothetical situation now Rob.
I would likely become a terrorist as well.
I am not supporting them , just understanding a bit.

wow.... thats a mouthfull

The report was leaked to help the dems in the up coming election. Such things enable the terrorists. The more they persive us to be divided the more they will step up there attacks.

You want to end the iraq situation, get the dems to support Bush there and everywhere the war is being fought. They can argue all they want about other things. Showing a united front will end things in iraq a lot faster than just staying the course.

Back