Dems celebrating forcing Biden out of the nomination.

They know how to govern. No one "knows how to win".
Democrats know how to govern....
boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

Biden was damaged goods. He could not run again, let alone be president for 4 more years. He could not have beaten Trump.They need to beat the man who would be king, whether you like it or not.
So when shit for brains joe Scarborough said

"Start your tape right now because I'm about to tell you the truth," Scarborough continued. "And f*** you if you can't handle the truth. This version of Biden, intellectually, analytically, is the best Biden ever. Not a close second. And I've known him for years. ... If it weren't the truth, I wouldn't say it."

Was he lying or just fucking delusional?

Dems celebrating forcing Biden out of the nomination.
Nonsense.

They're celebrating the skyrocketing enthusiasm and rise in the polls of their candidate along with the increased chances of a win in November.

If you really can't see that, then you're beyond help.

Trump can still win this election (lawfully)​

All the good TikTok vibes for Harris are nice and happy, but they don't mean much, since TikTok is not, shall we say, representative of the population at large. I'd be a lot more comfortable if Harris's margin were more like 5-6%, rather than 2%. The fact that it is still close is, by itself, appalling, but telling about the pathological condition of the United States.

Nonsense.

They're celebrating the skyrocketing enthusiasm and rise in the polls of their candidate along with the increased chances of a win in November.

If you really can't see that, then you're beyond help.
So when the cock sucking joe Scarborough said

Start your tape right now because I'm about to tell you the truth," Scarborough continued. "And f*** you if you can't handle the truth. This version of Biden, intellectually, analytically, is the best Biden ever. Not a close second. And I've known him for years. ... If it weren't the truth, I wouldn't say it."

Was he lying or just fucking deluded Biden cum swallowing leftist?

The NYT "poll tracker," whose averages are weighted towards polls with more reliable track records, shows Harris leading Trump by just two points nationally, and shows her leading by similarly small margins, or just tied, in all the key battleground states.

2020 polls badly underestimated Trump's support, despite having been burned in 2016 for the same problem. Are they now accurate? I have no confidence they are, especially if the underlying problem (as many suspect) is that more Trump voters don't respond to polls. In 2020, the gold standard NYT/Siena poll had Biden up by 14 points nationally right before the election; Biden's actual margin of victory was 4.5%.

Wow.

How uncharacteristically lacking in intellectual merit your response was.

Oh wait, it was TYPICALLY lacking in intellectual merit like your responses USUALLY are.

My bad.

Nevermind.
Look, if you write an insult you'll get it back. Tired of your hate posts.

So when the cock sucking joe Scarborough said

Start your tape right now because I'm about to tell you the truth," Scarborough continued. "And f*** you if you can't handle the truth. This version of Biden, intellectually, analytically, is the best Biden ever. Not a close second. And I've known him for years. ... If it weren't the truth, I wouldn't say it."

Was he lying or just fucking deluded Biden cum swallowing leftist?
I'm sure he was 100% truthful and correct.

Unfortunately, the public, thanks in large part to Trump and his idiot followers like you, didn't see Biden the way Joe Scarborough does, so his viability as a candidate was damaged beyond repair.

President Biden saw that and understood that for the sake of the country's future and the good of the world, he had to voluntarily step aside.

Now you idiots have put yourselves into the path of a tidal wave.

And I hope it scrubs the Earth of your filthy, stinking, garbage presence.

I'm sure he was 100% truthful and correct.

Unfortunately, the public, thanks in large part to Trump and his idiot followers like you, didn't see Biden the way Joe Scarborough does, so his viability as a candidate was damaged beyond repair.

President Biden saw that and understood that for the sake of the country's future and the good of the world, he had to voluntarily step aside.

Now you idiots have put yourselves into the path of a tidal wave.

And I hope it scrubs the Earth of your filthy, stinking, garbage presence.
So we are supposed to believe that Biden actually is intellectually and analytically the best Biden ever but you assholes had to execute a coup against him because of trump supporters? Honest to goodness you're the stupidest motherfucker on this site if you think anyone believes that shit.

How is Trump a traitor? Be specific and spare us your usual bullshit.

traitor

noun

trai·tor ˈtrā-tər

Synonyms of traitor
1 one who betrays another's trust or is false to an obligation or duty

traitor
noun [ C ]
/ˈtreɪ.tər/ us

a person who is not loyal or stops being loyal to their own country, social class,
beliefs
Sort of fits Trump, sort of doesn't. Trump is too wound up in himself to make objective choices much of the time, let alone intelligent choices. The best description of him - conman - is as an example of what's wrong with the primary system. The GOP wouldn't have picked him in a million years. He could be a poster boy for why the Founders created the Electoral College. There weren't political parties in 1787 and it was thought some checkpoint was needed to prevent someone like Trump from wooing his way to the Presidency. The EC was supposed to do that by being composed of leading men of their states . But parties quickly did develop and their leadership served the purpose instead. So it was until around mid 20th Century when primaries became a dominant factor and a conman became able to come on the scene and get himself elected.

Sort of fits Trump, sort of doesn't. Trump is too wound up in himself to make objective choices much of the time, let alone intelligent choices. The best description of him - conman - is as an example of what's wrong with the primary system. The GOP wouldn't have picked him in a million years. He could be a poster boy for why the Founders created the Electoral College. There weren't political parties in 1787 and it was thought some checkpoint was needed to prevent someone like Trump from wooing his way to the Presidency. The EC was supposed to do that by being composed of leading men of their states . But parties quickly did develop and their leadership served the purpose instead. So it was until around mid 20th Century when primaries became a dominant factor and a conman became able to come on the scene and get himself elected.
No the EC was created to prevent just what it prevented, tyranny of the majority. In lots of states the retarded blue urban areas decide which candidate gets that states EC votes.

So we are supposed to believe that Biden actually is intellectually and analytically the best Biden ever but you assholes had to execute a coup against him because of trump supporters? Honest to goodness you're the stupidest motherfucker on this site if you think anyone believes that shit.
The Democrats did what was needed to increase the odds of keeping that filthy orange Trump disease out of the WH.

dropoutjoe.jpg

Fuck off and die if you don't like it, scum.

The Democrats did what was needed to increase the odds of keeping that filthy orange Trump disease out of the WH.

dropoutjoe.jpg

Fuck off and die if you don't like it, scum.
So again we are supposed to believe that the, "...intellectually and analytically best Biden ever", who beat trump in 2020, wasnt going to beat trump in 2024 and that the candidate that could "...increase the odds of keeping that filthy orange Trump disease out of the WH." is someone who got their current job based on their genitalia and pigmentation and who couldnt win even one delegate when they ran for president. You get more retarded with every post.

Back