Dems celebrating forcing Biden out of the nomination.

For that no “college” was needed, only an allocation of votes. The college’s intended purpose was its veto power. The urban vote was small potatoes in 1787. We were a rural country.
And even then more people.lived in town than the surrounding country side.

So again we are supposed to believe that the, "...intellectually and analytically best Biden ever", who beat trump in 2020, wasnt going to beat trump in 2024 and that the candidate that could "...increase the odds of keeping that filthy orange Trump disease out of the WH." is someone who got their current job based on their genitalia and pigmentation and who couldnt win even one delegate when they ran for president. You get more retarded with every post.
:blah:

bugs-bunny-yawn.gif

Are you STILL hanging around the forum practicing your dumbassery, tatt-boy ?

Haw, haw............................................haw.
No I'm waiting for you to tell me how many Zionist Hamas killed on oct 7 you syphilitic twat

So we are supposed to believe that Biden actually is intellectually and analytically the best Biden ever but you assholes had to execute a coup against him because of trump supporters? Honest to goodness you're the stupidest motherfucker on this site if you think anyone believes that shit.
He's far from the best. Is there a reason you didn't provide the date of Scarborough's comment?

No I'm waiting for you to tell me how many Zionist Hamas killed on oct 7 you syphilitic twat
No, you are hanging around the forum practicing your dumbassery. Your Klingon disguise was long-since penetrated.

Haw, haw.....................................................haw.

No, you are hanging around the forum practicing your dumbassery. Your Klingon disguise was long-since penetrated.

Haw, haw.....................................................haw.
How many Zionist did Hamas kill on Oct 7 pussy boy?

On your word?
On my word from knowing I'm talking about. It wasn't until well into the 20th Century that the urban population even matched and then eclipsed the rural population. If you can overcome your laziness for a few minutes I'm sure you can check it out.

On my word from knowing what the fuck I'm talking about. It wasn't until well into the 20th Century that the urban population even matched and then eclipsed the rural population. If you can overcome your laziness for a few minutes I'm sure you can check it out.
I wouldn't believe one of you mentally challenged mongrels if you told us me the sky was blue. Go back to licking balls asshole.

Back