DEMS SNEAK UNION THUGS INTO CARNAHAN TOWN HALL-- Tea Party Taxpayers Locked Out!

What all of this shows me is that neither side wants honest debate about this. Town hall meetings should have rules, admit people from both sides and if anyone steps out of line, shouts down a speaker or disrupts they are out on their ass and someone else comes in to take their place.
Works for me. It should not, however, just be a late-night paid advertising program full of orgasmic clapterfests and staged questioning.

Did you read all the the threads on this? I did. What you are saying to me is what I was saying to Darla. Either you decry it both places or just wear the hypocrite label.

And I was adding that if more video comes out with union people manhandling others it will drive more people to these things. I know I'm going to go to see if something like that happens.

Damo don't be a liar. YOu want me to "decry" something I don't even know happened. I watched the video and the union guy was clearly stating that he was shoved first.

My own experiences with right wing thugs, including some of the fantastic liars here, makes me tend to believe him.

You just believe that he wasn't shoved first, because that's what you want to believe. You're making assumptions. that's fine. Don't demand that I make them.

I'm a peace activist. I don't believe in violence. Too bad you can't say the same. Nor can any Republican on this board.

What all of this shows me is that neither side wants honest debate about this. Town hall meetings should have rules, admit people from both sides and if anyone steps out of line, shouts down a speaker or disrupts they are out on their ass and someone else comes in to take their place.

civil and peaceful discourse and debate would be great, when the reps listen. when they refuse to listen, or pretend to listen, is when people start getting angry.

mark my words, the more this tit for tat shit keeps up and the partisan divide gets nastier, it will get more violent. By end of september, I predict at least one violent death from a townhall meeting gone bad.

I'm going to ac now for the weekend. my friend's wedding at the Taj Mahal. They supposedly have the best pool bar in ac.

See you guys next week. Enjoy, and get some sun.

Damo don't be a liar. YOu want me to "decry" something I don't even know happened. I watched the video and the union guy was clearly stating that he was shoved first.

My own experiences with right wing thugs, including some of the fantastic liars here, makes me tend to believe him.

You just believe that he wasn't shoved first, because that's what you want to believe. You're making assumptions. that's fine. Don't demand that I make them.

I'm a peace activist. I don't believe in violence. Too bad you can't say the same. Nor can any Republican on this board.
What? I'm not telling you to decry that. I am stating that shutting people out and shouting down that was done by your side you condone, or never once spoke against.

I speak against it regardless of the party, I denounce any death threats as illegal. We can sit around matching anecdotes, or you can perform a bit of introspection and understand that such activity will drive more people to this, not less.

I simply point out if more video like that surfaces, it will bring more people out to these things, as it certainly got me motivated to go to the one Bennett is throwing, his "coming out party" (considering this will be his first bold move into the public forum...)

Damo - when you jump on a thread that is criticizing death threats, shouting down & other intimidation tactics with a comment that implies it's what Obama gets for telling supporters to get in people's faces, it's a passive endorsement of those tactics.

Sorry; that's just how it is. There is no spin for that.

As far as perception goes in the general public, it's a no brainer right now.

The GOP is seen as under the thumb of talk radio, taking their marching orders & having their minions drown out opinion rather than offer it.

I'll take that; it's definitely seeping into that subconscious that Damo likes to talk about so much.

Everytime a liberal uses the catch phrase of "...taking their marching order...", which they obviously were told to do so by the DNC, it makes liberals look that much more stupid.

But you go ahead and keep telling people that they aren't capable of thinking for themselves and when you get your ass handed to, in the upcoming elections, that you'll have to seek therapy.
AGAIN

the hypocrisy of the dems shows yet again.....DEAFENING SILENCE

but a few republicans get a wee loud and they are fucking mob and are not americans

dems are out in '12

And what about your hypocricy for not pointing out the hypocricy of not labeling the hypocricy what it was...HYPOCRICY!!

When Rightie operatives pack a town hall and shout down the host it's just "vocal Americans", but when the other guys beat the Righties to the punch, here comes the thin-skinned whining!

Right, any excuse so long as they let the ones in that you like and keep out the "riff-raff".

;)

One could draw the conclusion that the numbers show that for every 1 that agreed with the speaker, that there were 4 who didn't.

HMMM, the phrase groundswell comes to mind.

Now the liberals are using the "he did it first" excuse.

How pathetic.

You won, get over it

Well there is no doubt in the American people who's "thumb" the Progressive Democrats are under, the Unions, the Commies, George Soros, and this is who they are taking their marching orders from..

just remember, that silent majority just might jump up and bite you all in the ass..

Well, you are certianly free to jump up and KISS mine!!!:cof1:

Did you read all the the threads on this? I did. What you are saying to me is what I was saying to Darla. Either you decry it both places or just wear the hypocrite label.

And I was adding that if more video comes out with union people manhandling others it will drive more people to these things. I know I'm going to go to see if something like that happens.

I'm still looking for vieo of union people manhandling ANYONE...you keep talking like it's out there, but I didn't see any manhandling in the vid at the top of the thread.

Damo - when you jump on a thread that is criticizing death threats, shouting down & other intimidation tactics with a comment that implies it's what Obama gets for telling supporters to get in people's faces, it's a passive endorsement of those tactics.

Sorry; that's just how it is. There is no spin for that.
Right, when I deliberately posted against those activities. Going by this criteria, when you posted in that thread you were promoting the tactics.

You can't spin out of that.

I'm still looking for vieo of union people manhandling ANYONE...you keep talking like it's out there, but I didn't see any manhandling in the vid at the top of the thread.
It's in a different thread. This particular thread is how they were willing to let more people in if they were union, but unwilling to let any opposition into a "town hall" meeting, and according to Onceler how they used the fire codes as an excuse to ensure no opposition got in while still letting in more people...

Union guy beating a black man:
[youtube]BQfVQ0F6Rh4[/youtube]

C'mon now.
You know he really wasn't a "Black Man" and it's obvious that this was all staged by the racist eeeeeeeeeeeeeevil Republicans.

I just thought I'd throw that in the mix, before a Liberal tried it.

You'll have to excuse me now. I have to go wash my hands; because I feel so dirty.

Back