Deranged trump posts”what gives her the right to run for president”

DON'T TRY TO DENY DEMOCRAT ELECTION FRAUD!
The only election fraud confirmed has been by republicans
DON'T TRY TO PIVOT!
Suck a dick
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT GUN LAWS ON TRUMP!
Bump stock bans had nothing to do with democrats, fucktard
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT CENSORSHIP ON TRUMP!

DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT TYRANNY ON TRUMP!

You can't insult your way out of it, dummy.
More denialist idiocy from the person who can't get Trumps cock out of his mouth

Yep. I've known a few of the members here since Obama was President. They are exhibiting the exact same denigration, fury, mockery, and personal attacks against Harris as they did with Obama. Most of it is based on her appearance, gender, race, nationality, alleged intelligence and very little on policy. Same as it was with Obama. I wonder why that is.
MAGAts are racists.

Trump’s businesses took in more than $160 million from international sources during his presidency.

Trump brazenly violated the “emoluments” clause of Article 1, Section 6, and the “appropriations” clause of Article 1, Section 9. The foreign emolument section states that, without congressional assent, neither the president nor other office holders can “accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.”

That is only ONE VIOLATION OF THE CONSTITUTION!

HOW MANY EXAMPLES DO YOU NEED?

BECAUSE HISTORY HAS A LONG LIST!
one real one will suffice.

Some might be more racist than others, but I haven't met a MAGAt yet who wasn't racist to some extent.
I've been amused by the MAGAT screeching about "when is Harris going to talk policy?" as they ignore her speeches full of policy, and then return once again to bashing her intelligence, career, accomplishments, gender, race, laugh, appearance, alleged affair, etc.

I've been amused by the MAGAT screeching about "when is Harris going to talk policy?" as they ignore her speeches full of policy, and then return once again to bashing her intelligence, career, accomplishments, gender, race, laugh, appearance, alleged affair, etc.
MAGAts lie and bullshit a lot. I hope most American voters find them as boring and tiresome as I do.

Oh, they do and they will vote accordingly. The MAGATs are on the run now. About time!
I hope so!

Harris and Walz will be interviewed by Dana Bash on CNN Thursday at 9PM Eastern. How long before all the MAGAts start whining that they didn't sit down for an interview with Laura Ingraham or The Five?

I hope so!

Harris and Walz will be interviewed by Dana Bash on CNN Thursday at 9PM Eastern. How long before all the MAGAts start whining that they didn't sit down for an interview with Laura Ingraham or The Five?
Seriously! According to at least one toxic twat here, they must do all interviews on their feet. Apparently to this sufferer of Harris Derangement Syndrome, only standing is acceptable. Oh, and no notes because that's cheating. :laugh:

Here are all the times Trump's notes and letters have been photographed

Back