Deranged trump posts”what gives her the right to run for president”

Sandmann sought $275 million in damages in the lawsuit he filed against CNN last March.

Try again.

A settlement would be less, perhaps half. Your hate site was flat out lying. Meh, that's what the radical left site do - because they know that those like you will defend them when they are caught. Only the party is truth.
Sandmann lost all the cases that were not settled beforehand. CNN did not want to spend hundreds of thousands to see the case through, and settled. There would be no point in settling for $100 million, or more. They might as well fight that until the dismissal.

trump does not see it that way. Too him, Blacks should not be allowed to run for President.
Yep. I've known a few of the members here since Obama was President. They are exhibiting the exact same denigration, fury, mockery, and personal attacks against Harris as they did with Obama. Most of it is based on her appearance, gender, race, nationality, alleged intelligence and very little on policy. Same as it was with Obama. I wonder why that is.

Yep. I've known a few of the members here since Obama was President. They are exhibiting the exact same denigration, fury, mockery, and personal attacks against Harris as they did with Obama. Most of it is based on her appearance, gender, race, nationality, alleged intelligence and very little on policy. Same as it was with Obama. I wonder why that is.
So the last four Presidential nominees by the Democrats, one is a Black woman, one is a Black man, one is a white woman, and one is a white man. A wide range of everyone.

So the last four Presidential nominees by the Democrats, one is a Black woman, one is a Black man, one is a white woman, and one is a white man. A wide range of everyone.
I loved her speech at the Convention, esp. when the camera panned across the audience. Like America, the faces were a rainbow of humanity. Compare that with the attendees at the RNC.

Nothing to do with election fraud, whicch never happened.
DON'T TRY TO DENY DEMOCRAT ELECTION FRAUD!
Seperation of powers most fucking certainly is in the Constitution you politically illiterat asshat cumdumpster.
DON'T TRY TO PIVOT!
Trump banned bump stocks with his executive powers. Get a fucking clue you bootlicking jizzsniffer.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT GUN LAWS ON TRUMP!
No he was not. He acted without authorization.

Democrats didn't make his fingers push the buttons to block twitter users, shit for brains.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT CENSORSHIP ON TRUMP!
He regularly shat on the constitution.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT TYRANNY ON TRUMP!
I understand that's hard to grasp when his cock is so far down your throat it's coming out your ass pucker.
You can't insult your way out of it, dummy.

DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR PROBLEM ON ANYBODY ELSE!

Back