Deranged trump posts”what gives her the right to run for president”

I guess you don't know that trials are decided by juries. Lawyers for both sides get to question prospective jurors to make sure they will be impartial. Fox knew the facts were such that a jury was going to find them guilty.

Now go ahead and make your next stupid comment.
Impartial? in this case it would be if they believed there was fraud. People were afraid to give their real opinions and still are. Government intimidation and job loss has people saying what they do not believe.

Actually - I posted CNN - one of the defendants.

But do keep ranting and posting outright lies from Marxist hate sites.
Yes, you posted an article from CNN that does not give any amount was paid in the settlement. I am still waiting for you evidence of millions as you claimed.
It seems you lied but are unable to admit you lie so simply provide articles that don't support your claim which was clearly a lie.

Yes, you posted an article from CNN that does not give any amount was paid in the settlement. I am still waiting for you evidence of millions as you claimed.
It seems you lied but are unable to admit you lie so simply provide articles that don't support your claim which was clearly a lie.
He'll have to consult with his socks and get back to you with an answer. :thup:

Impartial? in this case it would be if they believed there was fraud. People were afraid to give their real opinions and still are. Government intimidation and job loss has people saying what they do not believe.
The jury heard the evidence that you are ignoring. The jury heard the defense disputing that evidence of guilt. Based on the arguments from the prosecution and the defense the jury found beyond a reasonable doubt that fraud was committed. Here comes you without having heard the evidence claiming that the US trial system is biased and you don't believe it. Why do you hate the US and its Constitution? Can you tell us?

Sandmann sought $275 million in damages in the lawsuit he filed against CNN last March.

Try again.

A settlement would be less, perhaps half. Your hate site was flat out lying. Meh, that's what the radical left site do - because they know that those like you will defend them when they are caught. Only the party is truth.

If you are correct (you are not even close to being correct)...

...why isn't the RNC already challenging her in court?
Because they will get away with anything. Obama wasn't vetted. He had a fake Hawaiian birth certificate. The 14th amendment was crated because of the children of slaves not for illegals who have breached our borders.

Because they will get away with anything. Obama wasn't vetted. He had a fake Hawaiian birth certificate. The 14th amendment was crated because of the children of slaves not for illegals who have breached our borders.
As I said, you are not even close to being correct. Kamala Harris meets all of the constitutional requirements to run for...and become the president of the United States.

My question holds.

As I said, you are not even close to being correct. Kamala Harris meets all of the constitutional requirements to run for...and become the president of the United States.

My question holds.
I suspect the "newbie" is one of JPP's regular psychos with a new sock....or a banned person like Cultsmasher(?).

I'm genuinely curious now what will happen if Trump loses. I don't think the GOP is 100% MAGA yet, I think there are still some who harbor rational thoughts. And I assume that if Trump loses his movement will fall apart and evaporate away. This is his last rodeo. So he's got to make this pay or he's out on his behind. He may be able to lead his movement from the sidelines but without the big payout of the Presidency I doubt he has the wherewithal to actually DO anything. I worry that the steam his rhetoric has built up in the MAGATs will, however, explode a bit before he's all the way off the public stage.

I suspect we're in for a bit of a bumpy ride even if he loses. We can only hope it will be mercifully short.
What makes you think he will lose? Trump has never lost an election.

'What gives her the right to run?' Trump launches overnight tirade at Kamala Harris​

Go stuff your racism elsewhere.

Back