Deranged trump posts”what gives her the right to run for president”

it does when you've spent a month telling your followers that the election has been stolen.

there were dozens of officers injured that day you lying cunt.
That's not incitement but I know they fed you that garbage. I don't blame you entirely and they taught you what to think not how to think.

Murdered in cold blood isn't quite the same as injured you donkey humping inbred idiot.

That's not incitement but I know they fed you that garbage. I don't blame you entirely and they taught you what to think not how to think.
Yes it is incitement.
Murdered in cold blood isn't quite the same as injured you donkey humping inbred idiot.
oh so now you're changing your story?

let's roll back the tape for the class to what you claimed, you asshat cumdumpster:

"The only person actually injured that day was an unarmed woman who was murdered in cold blood."

Any other lies to wish to backpedal from?

Yes it is incitement.

let's roll back the tape for the class to what you claimed, you asshat cumdumpster:

"The only person actually injured that day was an unarmed woman who was murdered in cold blood."

Reactions: TOP
I'm betting on dropping dead first. Given his unhealthy lifestyle, I'd say he only has about 5 years of functionality left and maybe 5 years in seclusion before croaking and going to Hell.
Like his dad, will they build him an office as they did Fred, or the set of the Apprentice? Which will ease his dementia?

The president is lost in Delaware and Heels Up Harris is lost period..

The M.E. is exploding.

What could go wrong.

Our enemies once feared us. They saw General George Patton leading the American forces and rightly pissed themselves.

Now they see Command Sargent Major (sic) Timmy Walz as the symbol of the American military, and laugh until they piss themselves.

Reactions: TOP
Can you point to where CNN and NBC paid millions?

The estimate is they paid less than $100,000 to save $200,000 in lawyers fees to win at trial.
The settlement amount is confidential but they had no reason to settle for millions when they likely would have won at trial.
Here is an explanation of why the settlement wasn't millions. The key point is they settled before a deposition of Sandman which would have been used to calculate actual damages. Sandman wasn't damaged in a monetary way. He didn't lose a job. If anything he gained from the notoriety.

Law and Crime? A disreputable leftist hate sites?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

{
The news was first reported by WXIX-TV. The local outlet said a settlement figure was not made public at a court hearing in Covington, Kentucky.

The settlement will allow CNN to avoid a lengthy and potentially unpredictable trial. Sandmann sought $275 million in damages in the lawsuit he filed against CNN last March.

Sandmann, a student at Covington Catholic High School, became a national news story when he was in Washington on January 18, 2019, for the annual March for Life rally.

In a video that gained national attention, Sandmann was in an encounter with Omaha tribe elder Nathan Phillips, who was beating a hand-held drum and singing at the Indigenous Peoples March at the Lincoln Memorial on the same day.}

I know, you only lie because you hold party above all.

Yes it is incitement.

Then why isn't Trump in jail for starting a riot? That right, because he didn't.

An unarmed woman murdered in cold.l blood by you evil dogs of Satan

Trump wasn't in charge of his businesses while he was President you dumb dope.

Trump didn't take a salary while he was President you dumb dope.

Trump's net worth declined while he was President you dumb dope.

Meanwhile, every Democrat President in recent memory entered the white house with literally nothing and left as multi-millionaires, you dumb dope.

No, he did not. But you, being the dumb lying leftist dope you are, will parrot whatever bullshit the DNC feeds you.

You're the perfect example of what is meant by stupid and ignorant. But alas, dumb, lying dopes like you don't know they are dumb lying dopes.
You are a lying SON-OF-A-BITCH!

FOX knew the courts would side with Dominion. That only means the abject corruption was obvious. would you like to make another stupid comment.
I guess you don't know that trials are decided by juries. Lawyers for both sides get to question prospective jurors to make sure they will be impartial. Fox knew the facts were such that a jury was going to find them guilty.

Now go ahead and make your next stupid comment.

Law and Crime? A disreputable leftist hate sites?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

{
The news was first reported by WXIX-TV. The local outlet said a settlement figure was not made public at a court hearing in Covington, Kentucky.

The settlement will allow CNN to avoid a lengthy and potentially unpredictable trial. Sandmann sought $275 million in damages in the lawsuit he filed against CNN last March.

Sandmann, a student at Covington Catholic High School, became a national news story when he was in Washington on January 18, 2019, for the annual March for Life rally.

In a video that gained national attention, Sandmann was in an encounter with Omaha tribe elder Nathan Phillips, who was beating a hand-held drum and singing at the Indigenous Peoples March at the Lincoln Memorial on the same day.}

I know, you only lie because you hold party above all.
LOL... I asked for your evidence that he received millions and you just tell us that you have no evidence.

Care to provide a source that shows Sandman got millions?
The fact that they settled before depositions means the award was a nuisance settlement and was not millions.

LOL... I asked for your evidence that he received millions and you just tell us that you have no evidence.

Care to provide a source that shows Sandman got millions?
The fact that they settled before depositions means the award was a nuisance settlement and was not millions.

Actually - I posted CNN - one of the defendants.

But do keep ranting and posting outright lies from Marxist hate sites.

Like his dad, will they build him an office as they did Fred, or the set of the Apprentice? Which will ease his dementia?
He can use a few million dollars from the Republican Party donations to build himself a little Oval Office in his residence at Mar-a-Lago. Maybe even install a big red button for him to play "nuking the world".

Back