DeSantis whitewashes slavery as Biden honors Emmett Till. Spot the difference

Not sure what point you think that makes when people like Candace Owens exist.

But interestingly, despite you providing no citation to your info, i was able to copy and search the text and found it here in this article.

While the article does say 5 black and one hispanic were on the Work Group that made these changes, the people you cite above do not show up on the list???

Not one of your 6 named people appears to have been on it??

Sounds to me like YOU are the one who got ahold of a bogus list, which BTW is also unsourced.

At any rate, here's a link to the task force's actual website.

Don't know why I didn't include it other than it slipped my mind.

I think my dinner was on the stove and I was in a hurry to go tend to it.

But you can't get a more accurate source for who's on the committee than this....

https://afroamfl.org/task-force-members/

Sounds to me like YOU are the one who got ahold of a bogus list, which BTW is also unsourced.

At any rate, here's a link to the task force's actual website.

Don't know why I didn't include it other than it slipped my mind.

I think my dinner was on the stove and I was in a hurry to go tend to it.

But you can't get a more accurate source for who's on the committee than this....

https://afroamfl.org/task-force-members/

Ya that is why i put the question marks and was not accusing as it seemed strange and i did not know. Just googled the text you posted and that WFTV News article popped up.

Still something fishy in all of this as that does appear to be WFTV news site where you quoted words come from???

Ya that is why i put the question marks and was not accusing as it seemed strange and i did not know. Just googled the text you posted and that WFTV News article popped up.

Still something fishy in all of this as that does appear to be WFTV news site where you quoted words come from???

Yes, I went to the news website of Orlando's local ABC affiliate, WFTV, Channel 9.

Google it.

Yes, I went to the news website of Orlando's local ABC affiliate, WFTV, Channel 9.

Google it.

The link i found and article i found by copying and pasting the highlighted text below, you quoted, into google is on that website too.

So while i am not saying what you are saying is wrong, in terms of the members, i maintain something is weird here...

Here it is again.

7twn4q.jpg

7twnak.jpg

The link i found and article i found by copying and pasting the highlighted text below, you quoted, into google is on that website too.

So while i am not saying what you are saying is wrong, in terms of the members, i maintain something is weird here...

I don't know why the difference in names unless the Task Force and the Work Group are two separate, but related entities.

IOW, maybe the work group operates under the aegis of the task force or something.

I'm sure it will all come to light.

Back