Did anyone else notice that Dana bash......

Stone

Contributor
Looked liked a grotesque MONSTER in her interview with the Moron ? Surely some of you had to. Especially around her left eye. How gross. I guess thats what comes from lying for a living for years at a time. Her inner ugliness is showing. :unsure:

I disagree w/ anchors on Fox - but I would never attack their looks like this, or make it so personal.

Just because we disagree doesn't mean we have to get ugly w/ our rhetoric. Politics has made some people lose their perspective. It's just pitiable.

I disagree w/ anchors on Fox - but I would never attack their looks like this, or make it so personal.

Just because we disagree doesn't mean we have to get ugly w/ our rhetoric. Politics has made some people lose their perspective. It's just pitiable.
MAGAts are well known to be racists and misogynists. It's SOP for them to attack women and people of color over appearance.

920921.gif
FTFY, Joe Blow!

We get it the left would never attack Trumps looks like calling him orange or fat.

:orangemanbad:

We get it the left would never attack Trumps looks like calling him orange or fat.

:orangemanbad:

Could you be ANY more of a hypocrite? Isn't this the "deflection whataboutism" you always call others about over?

I have never gone after Trump's appearance - so your whataboutism is a complete fail. And this thread was low-hanging fruit - he is going after the looks of a journalist, and calling her ugly. And you're excusing that.

Could you be ANY more of a hypocrite? Isn't this the "deflection whataboutism" you always call others about over?

I have never gone after Trump's appearance - so your whataboutism is a complete fail. And this thread was low-hanging fruit - he is going after the looks of a journalist, and calling her ugly. And you're excusing that.
I generally only go after you for whatabism because you do it to me :laugh: I said the left I didn't specifically say you. :laugh: But the left are HUGE name callers so you would be more credible if you first called Left wingers out for their posts. But of course you would never do that. :laugh:

My conscience is clear. Meanwhile, you liked a post calling someone just doing a job a "grotesque monster."
:pussyhat:

And you wonder why people call you snowflakes? Well little missy, time to hike up your skirt and have a glass of cranberry juice. Hopefully your period will be over soon for all our sakes!

:magagrin:

Back