Did anyone else notice that Dana bash......

Looked liked a grotesque MONSTER in her interview with the Moron ? Surely some of you had to. Especially around her left eye. How gross. I guess thats what comes from lying for a living for years at a time. Her inner ugliness is showing. :unsure:
She would never make it on Fox.

I cant help she looked hideous in the interview. We all KNOW she did. I see nobody in here denied it. Was I supposed to LIE and say she looked fantastic when we all know she didnt? Why do lefties like to deny reality so much I wonder?
Oh well, maybe 2028.

Harris Crushes Trump Among Key Voters in Stunning New Poll
When it comes to support from young voters, Kamala Harris is absolutely pummeling former President Donald Trump, according to new polling.
Harris has surpassed Trump by a whopping 32 points among 18- to 29-years-olds living in seven battleground states.

Not to mention leading in every single swing state

Kamala Harris Is Doing What Joe Biden Couldn't - Crushing Donald Trump In Polls​

Vice President Kamala Harris has achieved what Joe Biden couldn't last year, establishing a clear lead over Donald Trump. A new USA TODAY/Suffolk University poll shows Harris ahead 48%-43%, marking an eight-point swing since June.

Back