Did anyone else notice that Dana bash......

And you wonder why people call you snowflakes? Well little missy, time to hike up your skirt and have a glass of cranberry juice. Hopefully your period will be over soon for all our sakes!

If being a snowflake means being civil & kind, and not seeing anyone who I disagree w/ politically as a "grotesque monster" - sign me up.

I think he's out of tampons and midol,....its turned him into little miss pissy pants now.

I'd also add - I don't hate women.

So, there's that.
I LOVE women! Always have. Blondes,brunettes, Dark haired, Redheads,.... I love them ALL. Long as they have a great pair of legs and a nice little tail to wag I am all for women! :) And If they also happen to be mute ,...that would REALLY be a plus too! :laugh:

I LOVE women! Always have. Blondes,brunettes, Dark haired, Redheads,.... I love them ALL. Long as they have a great pair of legs and a nice little tail to wag I am all for women! :) And If they also happen to be mute ,...that would REALLY be a plus too! :laugh:

Nah. You're in the mode of Trump on that one.

I cant help she looked hideous in the interview. We all KNOW she did. I see nobody in here denied it. Was I supposed to LIE and say she looked fantastic when we all know she didnt? Why do lefties like to deny reality so much I wonder?

I cant help she looked hideous in the interview. We all KNOW she did. I see nobody in here denied it. Was I supposed to LIE and say she looked fantastic when we all know she didnt? Why do lefties like to deny reality so much I wonder?

Ever hear "if you don't have something nice to say?" and all of that?

But regardless, she looked fine. She's a smart, attractive woman. It's sad that because you disagree w/ her politics, you have to go straight to dehumanizing insults.

Ever hear "if you don't have something nice to say?" and all of that?

But regardless, she looked fine. She's a smart, attractive woman. It's sad that because you disagree w/ her politics, you have to go straight to dehumanizing insults.
You KNOW she didnt. Why lie? What purpose does it serve when we all know it is not the truth?

You KNOW she didnt. Why lie? What purpose does it serve when we all know it is not the truth?

We probably have different standards. I didn't think she looked any different from any other time I've seen her - and she is certainly not an unattractive woman (to me).

It's just an odd thread. Mean-spirited. She's not a politician - she's just someone doing a job.

Looked liked a grotesque MONSTER in her interview with the Moron ? Surely some of you had to. Especially around her left eye. How gross. I guess thats what comes from lying for a living for years at a time. Her inner ugliness is showing. :unsure:
You come off like a petulant 6th grader with the equivalent intelligence.

We probably have different standards. I didn't think she looked any different from any other time I've seen her - and she is certainly not an unattractive woman (to me).

It's just an odd thread. Mean-spirited. She's not a politician - she's just someone doing a job.
The job being regime propaganda/psyops war.

Back