Did COVID Vaccine Injuries Influence FAA’s Revision of EKG Test Limits for Pilots?

Definitely agree on the so called "experts". In relation to the HPV vaccine, Children's Health Defense has been publishing articles on issues with it since 2017. Long list of articles on it here:

---------------
snip

And after what the experts and power clearly did to us on COVID the claims that HVP was also done somewhere on the incompetence/criminal scale seems to be getting traction from what I have seen.

R U SEEING the same thing?

And after what the experts and power clearly did to us on COVID the claims that HVP was also done somewhere on the incompetence/criminal scale seems to be getting traction from what I have seen.

R U SEEING the same thing?

I believe all vaccines are harmful and have no health upside. I definitely agree that it's either incompetence or outright criminality. I highly suspect that some at the top know the truth, but that most lower levels don't or at most suspect. There's an old saying that I think applies here for many of those involved in marketing, distributing and injecting people with vaccines:

"It Is Difficult to Get a Man to Understand Something When His Salary Depends Upon His Not Understanding It"

Source:
https://quoteinvestigator.com/2017/11/30/salary/

I believe all vaccines are harmful and have no health upside. I definitely agree that it's either incompetence or outright criminality. I highly suspect that some at the top know the truth, but that most lower levels don't or at most suspect. There's an old saying that I think applies here for many of those involved in marketing, distributing and injecting people with vaccines:

"It Is Difficult to Get a Man to Understand Something When His Salary Depends Upon His Not Understanding It"

Source:
https://quoteinvestigator.com/2017/11/30/salary/

Do you seeing those claiming HPV Vax danger signals and/or improper testing gaining traction as I am?

Do you seeing those claiming HPV Vax danger signals and/or improper testing gaining traction as I am?

Definitely. From an article from Children's Health Defense published 3 days ago:

Following a growing number of reports linking Gardasil side effects to serious and disabling injuries, including postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), premature ovarian failure, premature menopause, neuropathic injuries and other autoimmune disorders, hundreds of lawsuits are now being filed against Merck throughout the U.S.

Full article:
Gardasil Side Effects Caused Neuropathic Injuries, Skin Reactions, HPV Vaccine Lawsuit Claims | Children's Health Defense

No, neither I nor the author of the article I quoted in the opening post ever claimed that the FAA had admitted pilot EKGs are abnormal from vaccines.

The USFF and some vaccine safety advocates suggested the FAA revised the limits because airlines’ vaccine mandates, which some argued violated FAA regulations, resulted in a significant number of pilots sustaining adverse events.

It sure looks like suggestion was made that the change was the result of a number of pilots sustaining adverse events.
Either you are lying about the claims in the article you posted or are you attempting to deflect by claiming the FAA hasn't confirmed the allegations that were made without any facts.

No matter how we slice your argument, it is NOT based on any actual facts. It is nothing but made up bullshit.

Are you suggesting there's something wrong with posting articles from people who suspect something is true?

What standards are you referring to?

For starters, suspecting that something is true is not the same thing as claiming that something is true. Furthermore, when it comes to suspecting that someone here is working on behalf of a government to spread disinformation, I'd want solid evidence before voicing my suspicion out loud. Apparently you don't seem to mind the possibility that you're simply casting aspersions my way.

Gosh.. some people suspect you are a Russian troll simply here to spread disinformation. Why would you require more evidence in support of that suspicion than you require for any of the other stuff you post here? The suspicion is enough even without any evidence, wouldn't you agree?

There's actually evidence that the DMED data itself was corrupted. It's a long story though. Mathew Crawford, publisher of the Rouding the Earth substack gets into it in a series of articles:

The DMED Saga | https://www.campfire.wiki/

In regards to your reuters article, that references fact checking last February, Mathew Crawford has an article for it:

Defining Away Vaccine Safety Signals 7: Fact Checkers Miss the Point

The Vaccine Wars Part XXIX

Apr 3, 2022

How much clearer does it have to get that "fact checkers" are mouthpieces for whoever has money to pay them, and nothing like "journalists"? Here is where we were with "fact checking" at the start of February:

Defining Away Vaccine Safety Signals 4: The DoD/DMED Story | Rounding the Earth

Controlled incompetence has been raised another level. A "charity" fact checking organization (I guess that's how payments to an org can be made to look less like direct payments for propaganda) called Full Fact published a brief "fact check" on the DMED story about a week ago. Please follow the smoke and mirrors to see how the sausage gets made…

View attachment 24389

First, I just want to mention that I don't even know what the claim is that's being fact checked. There is no document and no quote, and nothing the fact check links to makes the claim. Is this a giant straw man? The article links to Senator Johnson's hearing from January 24, but I've listened to the portion around 4:55:00 where Thomas Renz speaks, and I don't hear the claim of that level of death increase. Did I miss it?

Or was the false claim in a Daniel Horowitz article that seems to have been removed from Blaze Media? If I recall correctly, I read Daniel's article, and I don't recall a mortality claim like this, but it's possible that I'm not remembering correctly. That said, I've found Daniel to be generally reliable, and in this case, there is a notice where the article used to reside:

View attachment 24390

So, what did Daniel remove? And why is it important?

Fortunately, the wayback machine had stashed archives of Daniel's article. Unless I missed something, there is no claim either in the testimony at the Johnson hearing, nor in Daniel's article at The Blaze of an 1100% increase in deaths. So the fact check does appear to be entirely a straw man. I suspect that Daniel took his article down due to my investigation into the MSMR (linked at the start of this article), and the revelations that the initially queried data probably was not correct (I feel almost certain that it wasn't, but that it opened the right can of worms). However, that doesn't mean that the post-glitch data is correct. I am also almost certain that the current DMED data is the result of unlawful manipulation of the DMSS/DMED. And that should be of greater concern to an honest fact checker.

That said, it would be nice to see military death numbers! The VAERS reports do suggest that non-combat deaths may be up sharply, and the stories I'm seeing and hearing about suggest that enough soldiers are dying to raise alarm bells (Fort Bragg). Don't the fact checkers want the whole story? Or is their job to make it appear that there is no story worth investigating, and that the other "side" of the discussion is making incorrect claims?

Full article:

Defining Away Vaccine Safety Signals 7: Fact Checkers Miss the Point | Rounding the Earth Newsletter

Incidentally, I think I found where the fact checker site got the 1,100% from, albeit mangled as it wasn't deaths, but neurological conditions. From another Mathew Crawford article:

Defining Away Vaccine Safety Signals 4: The DoD/DMED Story

The Vaccine Wars Part XVII

Feb 10, 2022

[snip]

The DoD/DMED Story Timeline

January 24

On Monday, January 24, the day after the March to End the Mandates in Washington, D.C., attorney Thomas Renz was among numerous speakers during a five-hour hearing held by Senator Ron Johnson on COVID-19 issues. I was shocked listening to Renz in real time because I hadn't yet heard about the DoD whistleblowers (Drs. Samuel Sigoloff, Peter Chambers, and Theresa Long) or the startling findings from the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED):

Miscarriages up ~300%

Cancer rates up ~300%

Neurological conditions up ~1000%

Source:
Defining Away Vaccine Safety Signals 4: The DoD/DMED Story | Rounding the Earth Newsletter

You didn't bother to read what you quoted and compare it to the things you have agreed to and posted here, did you?
This is further proof that you are not capable of any intelligent thought or critical thinking. Either you are a nincompoop or a Russian troll. You certainly aren't an intelligent person that is able to make decisions based on actual facts.

No, neither I nor the author of the article I quoted in the opening post ever claimed that the FAA had admitted pilot EKGs are abnormal from vaccines.

The USFF and some vaccine safety advocates suggested the FAA revised the limits because airlines’ vaccine mandates, which some argued violated FAA regulations, resulted in a significant number of pilots sustaining adverse events.

Full article:
Did COVID Vaccine Injuries Influence FAA’s Revision of EKG Test Limits for Pilots? | Children's Health Defense

It sure looks like suggestion was made that the change was the result of a number of pilots sustaining adverse events.

Agreed. Apparently you don't seem to realize the difference between the FAA admitting that pilot EKGs are abnormal from vaccines and the FAA quietly changing the EKG Test limits, possibly due to the evidence that a large number of pilots suffered adverse events from covid vaccines that the FAA had mandated for pilots.

Are you suggesting there's something wrong with posting articles from people who suspect something is true?

What standards are you referring to?

For starters, suspecting that something is true is not the same thing as claiming that something is true. Furthermore, when it comes to suspecting that someone here is working on behalf of a government to spread disinformation, I'd want solid evidence before voicing my suspicion out loud. Apparently you don't seem to mind the possibility that you're simply casting aspersions my way.

Gosh.. some people suspect you are a Russian troll simply here to spread disinformation.

I might suspect that you work for the deep state, but you don't see -me- blathering on about it every other post, do you? You know why I don't? Because I don't like accusing people of things when I don't have a lot of evidence to go by. Apparently, you've never cared much for evidence when it comes to such things.

There's actually evidence that the DMED data itself was corrupted. It's a long story though. Mathew Crawford, publisher of the Rouding the Earth substack gets into it in a series of articles:

The DMED Saga | https://www.campfire.wiki/

In regards to your reuters article, that references fact checking last February, Mathew Crawford has an article for it:

Defining Away Vaccine Safety Signals 7: Fact Checkers Miss the Point

The Vaccine Wars Part XXIX

Apr 3, 2022

How much clearer does it have to get that "fact checkers" are mouthpieces for whoever has money to pay them, and nothing like "journalists"? Here is where we were with "fact checking" at the start of February:

Defining Away Vaccine Safety Signals 4: The DoD/DMED Story | Rounding the Earth

Controlled incompetence has been raised another level. A "charity" fact checking organization (I guess that's how payments to an org can be made to look less like direct payments for propaganda) called Full Fact published a brief "fact check" on the DMED story about a week ago. Please follow the smoke and mirrors to see how the sausage gets made…

View attachment 24389

First, I just want to mention that I don't even know what the claim is that's being fact checked. There is no document and no quote, and nothing the fact check links to makes the claim. Is this a giant straw man? The article links to Senator Johnson's hearing from January 24, but I've listened to the portion around 4:55:00 where Thomas Renz speaks, and I don't hear the claim of that level of death increase. Did I miss it?

Or was the false claim in a Daniel Horowitz article that seems to have been removed from Blaze Media? If I recall correctly, I read Daniel's article, and I don't recall a mortality claim like this, but it's possible that I'm not remembering correctly. That said, I've found Daniel to be generally reliable, and in this case, there is a notice where the article used to reside:

View attachment 24390

So, what did Daniel remove? And why is it important?

Fortunately, the wayback machine had stashed archives of Daniel's article. Unless I missed something, there is no claim either in the testimony at the Johnson hearing, nor in Daniel's article at The Blaze of an 1100% increase in deaths. So the fact check does appear to be entirely a straw man. I suspect that Daniel took his article down due to my investigation into the MSMR (linked at the start of this article), and the revelations that the initially queried data probably was not correct (I feel almost certain that it wasn't, but that it opened the right can of worms). However, that doesn't mean that the post-glitch data is correct. I am also almost certain that the current DMED data is the result of unlawful manipulation of the DMSS/DMED. And that should be of greater concern to an honest fact checker.

That said, it would be nice to see military death numbers! The VAERS reports do suggest that non-combat deaths may be up sharply, and the stories I'm seeing and hearing about suggest that enough soldiers are dying to raise alarm bells (Fort Bragg). Don't the fact checkers want the whole story? Or is their job to make it appear that there is no story worth investigating, and that the other "side" of the discussion is making incorrect claims?

Full article:

Defining Away Vaccine Safety Signals 7: Fact Checkers Miss the Point | Rounding the Earth Newsletter

Incidentally, I think I found where the fact checker site got the 1,100% from, albeit mangled as it wasn't deaths, but neurological conditions. From another Mathew Crawford article:

Defining Away Vaccine Safety Signals 4: The DoD/DMED Story

The Vaccine Wars Part XVII

Feb 10, 2022

[snip]

The DoD/DMED Story Timeline

January 24

On Monday, January 24, the day after the March to End the Mandates in Washington, D.C., attorney Thomas Renz was among numerous speakers during a five-hour hearing held by Senator Ron Johnson on COVID-19 issues. I was shocked listening to Renz in real time because I hadn't yet heard about the DoD whistleblowers (Drs. Samuel Sigoloff, Peter Chambers, and Theresa Long) or the startling findings from the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED):

Miscarriages up ~300%

Cancer rates up ~300%

Neurological conditions up ~1000%

Source:
Defining Away Vaccine Safety Signals 4: The DoD/DMED Story | Rounding the Earth Newsletter

You didn't bother to read what you quoted and compare it to the things you have agreed to and posted here, did you?

I read what I quoted. As to comparing it to "other things" that I have agreed to and posted in the past, I've posted a great many things in the past. If you think there is something in the post you quoted that doesn't check with something in the past, by all means bring it up. Accusing someone of something without actually providing evidence for the accusation gets to be like the boy who cried wolf. Do it enough and few people will believe you on the day that you actually accuse someone of something they actually did.

Agreed. Apparently you don't seem to realize the difference between the FAA admitting that pilot EKGs are abnormal from vaccines and the FAA quietly changing the EKG Test limits, possibly due to the evidence that a large number of pilots suffered adverse events from covid vaccines that the FAA had mandated for pilots.

They changed it due to new guidelines from the medical studies that showed that 300 is no different than 200.

You are posting here possibly due to the evidence that you are a Russian troll. (Notice that standard for that statement is a standard that you accept in order to post it here.)
There is no evidence of any pilot suffering adverse effects. That is nothing but speculation. There is more evidence that you are Russian troll then has been presented that pilots have suffered adverse effects.

I might suspect that you work for the deep state, but you don't see -me- blathering on about it every other post, do you? You know why I don't? Because I don't like accusing people of things when I don't have a lot of evidence to go by. Apparently, you've never cared much for evidence when it comes to such things.

You are free to suspect anything. Do you consider suspecting something to be evidence? If not, then why do you bring so many conspiracy theories here where they simply "suspect" something and have no evidence?

You just like to promote conspiracy bullshit when you have no evidence.

They changed it due to new guidelines from the medical studies that showed that 300 is no different than 200.

So the FAA claims. Janice Hisle, in an article for The Epoch Times, had a great rebuttal to the FAA on this, as well as to their claim that there is “no evidence of aircraft accidents or incapacitations caused by pilots suffering medical complications associated with COVID-19 vaccines.”" Quoting from her article:

FAA Gives Partial Answer

In a Jan. 17 email to The Epoch Times, the FAA said there is “no evidence of aircraft accidents or incapacitations caused by pilots suffering medical complications associated with COVID-19 vaccines.” That was the same language the FAA used in previous responses to inquiries.

Critics allege that the FAA has found no such evidence because no investigation has been done.

Regarding the revised EKG standard, the FAA said: “When making changes to medical requirements and guidance, the FAA follows standard processes based on data and science.”

But the FAA has yet to reveal what data drove its decision to allow COVID injections for pilots. The agency has not disclosed the reasons for changing the acceptable range for pilots’ PR intervals.

Stephen Carbone, a former FAA safety inspector, takes issue with the FAA on both counts–allowing the COVID shots and the new EKG standard for pilots.

“The FAA’s decision to lower the EKG standards is the latest assault on aviation safety from an organization that has pledged to put aviation safety ahead of all else,” he said in a Jan. 22 email to The Epoch Times. “It is nothing short of safety sacrilege; to those of us in aviation, safety is sacred.”

Whatever the reason for the FAA’s change to the PR interval limit, Carbone is distressed over its possible consequences.

“I can’t highlight enough how dangerous this is and how irresponsible,” he said. “It risks the lives of pilots; it risks the lives of passengers; and it risks the lives of anyone in a house, apartment building, school, car, beach, park, or museum under the aircraft’s path.”

Full article (behind a paywall):
FAA Change to Heart-Test Limit Triggers Worries Over Pilot Health, Public Safety | The Epoch Times

I quoted the same text to Conc back in post #19. The very first line in his response was "You need to understand that no rational person is going to give any credibility to the Epoch Times."

To those who don't trust The Epoch Times for whatever reason, I suggest looking to Janice Hisle's long reporting record instead. From her website:

Janice Hisle established herself as a bulldog news reporter—with a heart—during more than two decades as a professional journalist. She would fight, scratch and claw for public records yet wrote tragic stories with a soft touch.

​After more than two decades as a full-time writer for daily newspapers, Janice became a freelance writer. She spent eighteen months writing and researching her first book, Submerged: Ryan Widmer, his drowned bride and the justice system.

[snip]

Janice graduated summa cum laude from Kent State University in Kent, Ohio, with a bachelor’s degree in journalism/news-editorial.

Her work has focused mainly on public safety and criminal justice, including coverage of dozens of murder cases, with occasional articles on business, health and fitness.

Source:
https://janicehisle.com/about-janice-hisle-speaker-writer-author/

Last edited:

You are free to suspect anything.

Agreed. Unlike you, however, I don't blather my suspicions constantly without providing evidence for them. Doing that type of thing tends to degrade one's credibility.

Do you consider suspecting something to be evidence?

Definitely not. Which is why I generally don't voice my suspicions of a person unless I have some solid evidence to back it up.

If not, then why do you bring so many conspiracy theories here where they simply "suspect" something and have no evidence?

Anyone can label anything they disagree with to be a "conspiracy theory". It's become a very lazy way of dismissing a claim. Tell me, do you or did you believe that Hunter Biden's laptop story was a "conspiracy theory"?

As to evidence, I'd say I tend to bring up far more evidence on most if not all of the subjects I bring up then my ideological opponents. Most of the time, it's simply dismissed, but that doesn't discount the fact that I bring said evidence up.

So the FAA claims. Janice Hisle, in an article for The Epoch Times, had a great rebuttal to the FAA on this, as well as to their claim that there is “no evidence of aircraft accidents or incapacitations caused by pilots suffering medical complications associated with COVID-19 vaccines.”" Quoting from her article:

FAA Gives Partial Answer

In a Jan. 17 email to The Epoch Times, the FAA said there is “no evidence of aircraft accidents or incapacitations caused by pilots suffering medical complications associated with COVID-19 vaccines.” That was the same language the FAA used in previous responses to inquiries.

Critics allege that the FAA has found no such evidence because no investigation has been done.

Regarding the revised EKG standard, the FAA said: “When making changes to medical requirements and guidance, the FAA follows standard processes based on data and science.”

But the FAA has yet to reveal what data drove its decision to allow COVID injections for pilots. The agency has not disclosed the reasons for changing the acceptable range for pilots’ PR intervals.

Stephen Carbone, a former FAA safety inspector, takes issue with the FAA on both counts–allowing the COVID shots and the new EKG standard for pilots.

“The FAA’s decision to lower the EKG standards is the latest assault on aviation safety from an organization that has pledged to put aviation safety ahead of all else,” he said in a Jan. 22 email to The Epoch Times. “It is nothing short of safety sacrilege; to those of us in aviation, safety is sacred.”

FAA Change to Heart-Test Limit Triggers Worries Over Pilot Health, Public Safety | The Epoch Times

I quoted the same text to Conc back in post #19. The very first line in his response was "You need to understand that no rational person is going to give any credibility to the Epoch Times."

To those who don't trust The Epoch Times for whatever reason, I suggest looking to Janice Hisle's long reporting record instead. From her website:

Janice Hisle established herself as a bulldog news reporter—with a heart—during more than two decades as a professional journalist. She would fight, scratch and claw for public records yet wrote tragic stories with a soft touch.

​After more than two decades as a full-time writer for daily newspapers, Janice became a freelance writer. She spent eighteen months writing and researching her first book, Submerged: Ryan Widmer, his drowned bride and the justice system.

[snip]

Janice graduated summa cum laude from Kent State University in Kent, Ohio, with a bachelor’s degree in journalism/news-editorial.

Her work has focused mainly on public safety and criminal justice, including coverage of dozens of murder cases, with occasional articles on business, health and fitness.

Source:

You credulity is showing again. You believe one side without evidence and discount the other when they make statements.

Critics allege...
takes issue ...
suspect..

It has been alleged that you are a Russian troll.
Many take issue with your posts
Some suspect that you are a Russian troll.

It seems that your standards are easy to use.

Agreed. Unlike you, however, I don't blather my suspicions constantly without providing evidence for them. Doing that type of thing tends to degrade one's credibility.

Definitely not. Which is why I generally don't voice my suspicions of a person unless I have some solid evidence to back it up.

Anyone can label anything they disagree with to be a "conspiracy theory". It's become a very lazy way of dismissing a claim. Tell me, do you or did you believe that Hunter Biden's laptop story was a "conspiracy theory"?

As to evidence, I'd say I tend to bring up far more evidence on most if not all of the subjects I bring up then my ideological opponents. Most of the time, it's simply dismissed, but that doesn't discount the fact that I bring said evidence up.

You constantly blather your suspicions. It's all you do here, from 9/11 to viruses to this thread on the FAA and Covid. You have no evidence. You have idiotic stories without evidence and then you get upset when it's pointed out you have nothing but blather.

You do not bring up more evidence. You bring up articles from conspiracy nuts that contain no evidence. Where is your evidence of the thousands of scientists that have sequenced millions of viruses have committed fraud? Where is your evidence that Pasteur was a fraud? Simply claiming it is in a book and then not citing the evidence from that book is not you presenting evidence. It is you avoiding bringing up evidence. Prime example. Where is your evidence that pilots have had more instances as your sources claim is likely? You have presented none. You have used sources that speculate but have no evidence. Speculation is not evidence. You are the one that is being lazy as you dismiss viruses but have not provided any evidence of anything that could fit the theory of what happens to a person when the standard claim is they are infected with a virus. You can't tell us why the disease spreads. You can't tell us why the person gets sick. You throw out bullshit that doesn't begin to explain the facts. All you do is dismiss in your lazy way.

I believe Hunter Biden probably had a laptop. Conspiracy theories tend to be ones where they simply deny the prevailing evidence or make shit up that can't possibly be true. That is what you have promoted on several topics here.

An article I found quite interesting from last week, may be worthy of a discussion...

January 24, 2023

A recent update to the Federal Aviation Administration’s electrocardiogram test limits for pilots has some aviation and medical experts questioning if the FAA is concerned that COVID-19 vaccine injuries may be contributing to an ongoing shortage of pilots.

By Michael Nevradakis, Ph.D.

A recent update to the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) electrocardiogram (EKG) test limits for pilots has some aviation and medical experts questioning if the FAA’s move is concerned that COVID-19 vaccine injuries may be contributing to an ongoing shortage of pilots.

The FAA on Oct. 26, 2022, changed its Guide for Aviation Medical Examiners (AME), increasing the acceptable “PR interval” from 200 to 300 milliseconds — a 50% increase.

The PR interval — the time it takes for an electrical impulse to be transmitted from one part of the heart to another — is a key indicator of heart health.

The FAA did not publicly announce the revision and, according to Just the News, also has not disclosed the data used to justify the change.

US Freedom Flyers (USFF), an advocacy group opposed to COVID-19 vaccine mandates for pilots, detected the change last month, The Epoch Times reported.

The revelations surfaced amid claims the FAA did not investigate multiple cases of vaccine-injured pilots, including incidents where disaster nearly occurred, and that there is increasing demand for unvaccinated pilots [Source: twitter.com/JoshYoder/status/1614773682471051266] .

Some critics called for FAA officials to resign, alleging the vaccines endangered the health of pilots and the public.

Full article:
Did COVID Vaccine Injuries Influence FAA’s Revision of EKG Test Limits for Pilots? | Children's Health Defense

67233436-bullshit-grunge-rubber-stamp-on-white-background-vector-illustration.jpg

FAA Gives Partial Answer

Whatever the reason for the FAA’s change to the PR interval limit, Carbone is distressed over its possible consequences.

“I can’t highlight enough how dangerous this is and how irresponsible,” he said. “It risks the lives of pilots; it risks the lives of passengers; and it risks the lives of anyone in a house, apartment building, school, car, beach, park, or museum under the aircraft’s path.”

[snip]

Source:

You credulity is showing again. You believe one side without evidence and discount the other when they make statements.

The "one side", as you call it, has been an investigative reporter for over 2 decades. In her article, she quotes a former FAA safety inspector, who lambasts the FAA's decision. The other is some nameless governmental spokesperson. The most important thing here, though, is that the governmental spokesperson hasn't actually provided evidence for their main claim here, that being that they changed the EKG test limits due to 'data and science', yet have yet to reveal what alleged data and science they're referring to.

Critics allege...
takes issue ...
suspect..

Yes, critics do. Lots of reasons for it too.

It has been alleged that you are a Russian troll.

Yes, you're apparently obsessed with blathering on about your suspicions in this regard. You seem unconcerned with actually providing evidence for your claim though.

You constantly blather your suspicions.

Let's get something straight here- your suspicions are focused on the messenger. In essence, you like to attack the messenger. My suspicions are focused on the evidence of various official stories. Attacking the messenger generally degrades a conversation to a flame war. But perhaps that is your goal?

The "one side", as you call it, has been an investigative reporter for over 2 decades. In her article, she quotes a former FAA safety inspector, who lambasts the FAA's decision. The other is some nameless governmental spokesperson. The most important thing here, though, is that the governmental spokesperson hasn't actually provided evidence for their main claim here, that being that they changed the EKG test limits due to 'data and science', yet have yet to reveal what alleged data and science they're referring to.
Nice logical fallacy. The credentials of the reporter don't make her story not be speculation. Read the words she wrote. People allege. People take issue. There is nothing in there that is actual facts from sources that show it to exist.
It is not the responsibility of the government to disprove every silly allegation. It is the responsibility of those making allegations to provide support for their claim. You are using the standard conspiracy theory playbook again where you pretend something is true because it hasn't been denied. (You haven't denied you are a Russian troll. Does you lack of a denial prove you are?)
Yes, critics do. Lots of reasons for it too.
Cite the valid reasons contained in the story that are not speculation or allegations.
Yes, you're apparently obsessed with blathering on about your suspicions in this regard. You seem unconcerned with actually providing evidence for your claim though.

OMG.. someone lambasts the decision but provides no evidence as to why the decision was bad. The headline says it all. It triggered worries but there is no evidence to support those worries being based on any actual facts.

Small article on the web -
Posting on JPP triggers worries that Phoenyx is a Russian troll.

Some people suspect Phoenyx is a Russian troll.
Some people take issue with what Phoenyx posts on JPP.
Some people allege Phoenyx is a Russian troll.
Phoenyx has not provided any evidence that he isn't a Russian troll.

That short article contains as much evidence of you being a Russian troll as your article contained evidence of there being a problem with the changes in the FAA testing. The fact that you continue to defend the article shows you can't tell fact from opinion.

Last edited:
Back