Did COVID Vaccine Injuries Influence FAA’s Revision of EKG Test Limits for Pilots?

The NTSB saftey board chair woman emphasizes significant issues with aviation saftey. Yet armed with that information, the FAA is turning a blind eye to the detriment of the flying public.
@USFreedomFlyers @FAANews @FAASafetyBrief “Close calls in aviation "are on the rise," National Transportation Safety Board Chair (NTSB) Jennifer Homendy told the network. "The FAA needs to take action," she added, referring to the Federal Aviation Administration.”

An article I found quite interesting from last week, may be worthy of a discussion...

January 24, 2023

A recent update to the Federal Aviation Administration’s electrocardiogram test limits for pilots has some aviation and medical experts questioning if the FAA is concerned that COVID-19 vaccine injuries may be contributing to an ongoing shortage of pilots.

By Michael Nevradakis, Ph.D.

A recent update to the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) electrocardiogram (EKG) test limits for pilots has some aviation and medical experts questioning if the FAA’s move is concerned that COVID-19 vaccine injuries may be contributing to an ongoing shortage of pilots.

The FAA on Oct. 26, 2022, changed its Guide for Aviation Medical Examiners (AME), increasing the acceptable “PR interval” from 200 to 300 milliseconds — a 50% increase.

The PR interval — the time it takes for an electrical impulse to be transmitted from one part of the heart to another — is a key indicator of heart health.

The FAA did not publicly announce the revision and, according to Just the News, also has not disclosed the data used to justify the change.

US Freedom Flyers (USFF), an advocacy group opposed to COVID-19 vaccine mandates for pilots, detected the change last month, The Epoch Times reported.

The USFF and some vaccine safety advocates suggested the FAA revised the limits because airlines’ vaccine mandates, which some argued violated FAA regulations, resulted in a significant number of pilots sustaining adverse events.

The revelations surfaced amid claims the FAA did not investigate multiple cases of vaccine-injured pilots, including incidents where disaster nearly occurred, and that there is increasing demand for unvaccinated pilots [Source: twitter.com/JoshYoder/status/1614773682471051266] .

Some critics called for FAA officials to resign, alleging the vaccines endangered the health of pilots and the public.

Full article:
Did COVID Vaccine Injuries Influence FAA’s Revision of EKG Test Limits for Pilots? | Children's Health Defense

I think publications like your "defender" are around to get fucking morons like you to click on them. The vaccine saved an untold of number of lives and you won't find any reputable publication saying it has cost more than possibly a few due to allergic reactions.

I think publications like your "defender" are around to get fucking morons like you to click on them. The vaccine saved an untold of number of lives and you won't find any reputable publication saying it has cost more than possibly a few due to allergic reactions.

You live in FantasyLand.

An article I found quite interesting from last week, may be worthy of a discussion...

January 24, 2023

A recent update to the Federal Aviation Administration’s electrocardiogram test limits for pilots has some aviation and medical experts questioning if the FAA is concerned that COVID-19 vaccine injuries may be contributing to an ongoing shortage of pilots.

By Michael Nevradakis, Ph.D.

A recent update to the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) electrocardiogram (EKG) test limits for pilots has some aviation and medical experts questioning if the FAA’s move is concerned that COVID-19 vaccine injuries may be contributing to an ongoing shortage of pilots.

The FAA on Oct. 26, 2022, changed its Guide for Aviation Medical Examiners (AME), increasing the acceptable “PR interval” from 200 to 300 milliseconds — a 50% increase.

The PR interval — the time it takes for an electrical impulse to be transmitted from one part of the heart to another — is a key indicator of heart health.

The FAA did not publicly announce the revision and, according to Just the News, also has not disclosed the data used to justify the change.

US Freedom Flyers (USFF), an advocacy group opposed to COVID-19 vaccine mandates for pilots, detected the change last month, The Epoch Times reported.

The USFF and some vaccine safety advocates suggested the FAA revised the limits because airlines’ vaccine mandates, which some argued violated FAA regulations, resulted in a significant number of pilots sustaining adverse events.

The revelations surfaced amid claims the FAA did not investigate multiple cases of vaccine-injured pilots, including incidents where disaster nearly occurred, and that there is increasing demand for unvaccinated pilots [Source: twitter.com/JoshYoder/status/1614773682471051266] .

Some critics called for FAA officials to resign, alleging the vaccines endangered the health of pilots and the public.

Full article:
Did COVID Vaccine Injuries Influence FAA’s Revision of EKG Test Limits for Pilots? | Children's Health Defense

I think publications like your "defender" are around to get fucking morons like you to click on them.

I think that anyone whose first sentence to a thread has an ad hominem against the thread starter should probably be thread banned from said thread starters' threads. I just don't see the utility in such posts. So welcome to my thread ban list.

I don't recall saying you ever had to prove anything either, but if I did, it's probably because you frequently act as if you have proof of the various claims you make. It's easy to believe you're right. Proving it is another matter entirely.

It seems you are admitting that you are just posting bullshit that has no basis in reality.

I think that anyone whose first sentence to a thread has an ad hominem against the thread starter should probably be thread banned from said thread starters' threads. I just don't see the utility in such posts. So welcome to my thread ban list.

You better thread ban yourself then.

So I have to prove things and you don't?

I don't recall saying you ever had to prove anything either, but if I did, it's probably because you frequently act as if you have proof of the various claims you make. It's easy to believe you're right. Proving it is another matter entirely.

It seems you are admitting that you are just posting bullshit that has no basis in reality.

How you arrived at that conclusion, I have no idea.

How you arrived at that conclusion, I have no idea.

You don't provide support for anything you post. You don't respond to criticisms of what you post. You don't respond to evidence that contradicts what you post. You only post bullshit. Ergo.You are admitting you post nothing but bullshit since you feel you don't have to support any of it.

Thank you for the ban. I'm simply responding to an asshole posting propaganda so others may be forewarned (you), I would just as soon not have any further response from you.

If I was a evil Bond villain and wanted to implement agenda 2030 to “reduce carbon” from airlines step 1 would be to poison the industry with say a “vaccine” causing logistical nightmares…then step 2 I would blame airlines then impose penalties for bad service then airlines would raise prices and middle class would be priced out. I also would have an addled puppet to implement and take the fall.

Back