Did You Ever See Batshit Crazy?

Wow...talk about paranoia. I hope when he gets picked up they get him on some strong psychotropics...

Why does he accuse people of saying stuff and then is unable to cite the post?

Wow...talk about paranoia. I hope when he gets picked up they get him on some strong psychotropics...

Because you edit it, common trick amongst you obamacult types!
Typical abusive cult member!

It doesn't exist?

Do an advanced search, apple, and mother doesn't show this thread! It does show a thread where apple is wishing everyone a Happy Mother's Day.

Well, the constitution does allow for the funding of social programs; aside from that, nothing they wrote has any bearing on my stance.

Also, it's not merely the stress, but the efficiency. The private sector operates for profit, meanwhile government operates for the welfare of the people.

Give me the profit motive any day.

Have I ever seen batshit crazy?
Yes.

NEWTOWN, Conn. – Police Chief Michael Kehoe has a message for the White House: “Ban assault weapons, restrict those magazines that have so many bullets in them, shore up any loopholes in our criminal background checks,” he said in an exclusive interview with NBC News.

This is what it looks like as nutcase conspiracy theorist Alex Jones loses his mind.

Alan Dershowitz says it best here:

People like Jones are certifiably insane...

We should start a WH petition to have Jones and Ted Nugent adjudicated as mentally ill and therefore unable to own firearms.

We should start a WH petition to have Jones and Ted Nugent adjudicated as mentally ill and therefore unable to own firearms.
and this is why 'mental illness' should not be a factor, because you idiots would claim that anyone who doesn't believe as you do is mentally ill.

Back