Did You Ever See Batshit Crazy?

Pssssssstttttt, neither does he...
Yes I do!!
One of your lot threatened to kill my child and force me to watch whilst my wife was raped. You chose not yo see that ?

Typical liberal !
It's the norm for you lot to threaten and abuse in this manner!
Try it, see what happens!

Did you post a picture of your wife? If you did, I missed it.
No I didn't, but hate filled members of your cult still made the threat, you agreed with it.

Further evidence supporting the need for good folk to own guns!

Liberal violence is the reason!!

You even insisted I force my wife to have an abortion!!

No I didn't, but hate filled members of your cult still made the threat, you agreed with it.

Excuse me but I never commit to "do" a gal before I get a look at her. I'm not a red-neck Repub whose motto is, "Any sister/cousin will do."

Further evidence supporting the need for good folk to own guns!

Liberal violence is the reason!!

You even insisted I force my wife to have an abortion!!

While I don't condone force I would highly recommend having a serious discussion concerning the possibility she may be bringing an 007 Jr. into the world. :whoa:

Excuse me but I never commit to "do" a gal before I get a look at her. I'm not a red-neck Repub whose motto is, "Any sister/cousin will do."

While I don't condone force I would highly recommend having a serious discussion concerning the possibility she may be bringing an 007 Jr. into the world. :whoa:
Typical vicious liberal attack on the families and spouses of those who do not belong to their cult.

Back