Did you see W. this weekend?

Not at all. it's just that his argument about people being allowed to turn off moral reaoning when pursuing personal or career goals is a big turd. It's a pathetic attempt get us to excuse the pepetrators of the military industrial complex.

No, he was definitely right that I have no tolerance for you because you're a bigot and you're disrespectful toward me despite the fact that we've all done a lot to tolerate you in return.

Sorry, saw your message before I signed in where you're on ignore. It won't happen again.

No, he was definitely right that I have no tolerance for you because you're a bigot and you're disrespectful toward me despite the fact that we've all done a lot to tolerate you in return.

Sorry, saw your message before I signed in where you're on ignore. It won't happen again.

No. The truth is you realized your agument about how "Just doing one's job" is supposed to exonerate a person of his sins is pretty stupid and childlike. Faced with your own malthinking, you decided to play the victim card instead. WEAK.

Back